SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 5748250b-1bdc-4b88-8e2a-83a73ff96831

To me the left side of the building roof is sloped and has drains to collect water, either from rain or condensation.  Because it is a lighter color, it appears like snow but I doubt it is.

I believe we were looking at the entire rooftop.  There appears to be snow, with some melted spots. In fact, the other buildings seem to have snow on the rooftop also.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I used to visit Des Moines on business over 20 years ago.  Friendliest people - I never dreaded a trip to Iowa!  When I was in grad school, I went to a conference at the University of Iowa and made a side trip to the Amana Colonies which I enjoyed very much.  And my treks to Iowa began when I was in college and was selected to attend a seminar at Iowa State and made a side trip to the Iowa State Fair.  It was everything I expected a midwestern state fair should have - arcades, loads of animals, horse racing, and exhibits of all kinds of things homemade.  What I remember most about that trip though is we were served some type of pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with corn!

Hubby loves, loves, loves Pork! So all may not be lost.

Litta123 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:This season is about to be very good for Iowa tourism.  Not sure that I could ever get my hubby to want to visit, but the capital is beautiful.

stuck, tell him to take you to the State Fair. You'll get to see the famous butter cow sculpture. (Butter Cows)

My husband and I went there a few years ago for our anniversary. Of course the real reason for the road trip was to see Rascal Flatts and Little Big Town.  :gotcha:  Eli Young Band was a bonus...plus the food!

It might happen, he also likes butter. He hates country music, which I love, so we will see. I have been to the Texas State Fair anyone been to both and give an opinion on which might be better?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 pm

IA that's snow, on the other buildings and in the background on the roads.

This doesn't look like Britt to me at all. Her hair is far to short.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Silo10

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Silo110

ETA: Thanks lav! Just saw your post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA that's snow, on the other buildings and in the background on the roads.

This doesn't look like Britt to me at all. Her hair is far to short.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Silo10

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Silo110

ETA: Thanks lav! Just saw your post!

The hair is not convincing but that definitely looks like the shape of Becca's face to me. I suck at seeing snow, sorry the girl from the south is no good for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Sorry, if I confused you.  This picture with the capital in the back is Britt.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Chris10

This one we were thinking was Becca.  

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 5748250b-1bdc-4b88-8e2a-83a73ff96831

But, lightened as you have it, I do see hair that could possibly be Whitney, like mtnlvr55 mentioned above.   no idea scratch question
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm

I'm confused.

This pic, is daylight, you can see clearly in the vid, it's no where near sunset. Also, it looks like Chris is wearing a jacket with a button tshirt underneath, maybe green. This looks like Britt to me.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Chris10

This pic, is definitely sunset and Chris has a jean shirt on. Comparing height, this girl is taller than the 1st cap IMO

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Chriss10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:02 pm

oops sorry! Thanks Ladybug, it appears I'm the only one confused. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 2498057887

So, we are trying to figure out who sunset girl is? I say it's Becca. I forgot to bring over the other sunset pics with Chris' jean shirt, maybe it's the same day?

ETA:

I think these two go together.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 6b3045b9-11d0-455c-9e2b-029b013e8a31

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Great find Lav!  yes  I was searching but no luck for me.  Here are photos of the Loft building and the roof which matches the roof in the cap.  The roof has permanent white with black marks which looks like melting snow.  

So the infamous "money" shot with the sunset is Chris and Becca in Des Moines and not on a romantic Bali beach where we usually get the shot of the F1  -- any thoughts on this?   no idea

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Roof3_zps0628647b
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 ROOF1cropped_zpsd90b16c9
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Ladybug82 Yesterday at 8:09 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:

@stuckinsc wrote:

@Ladybug82 wrote:I'm going to start SC of Becca's date and maybe the GD to grab pics of Whitney and Kaitlyn (if I can make myself sit threw it) while I'm home for lunch.  I'll finish up SC of them, the previews for next week and Becca's out take after work and get them posted late tonight or in the morning (as quickly as I can).

Maybe a screencap of the Charlie commercial?  It was the highlight of the night for me.

What do you mean?

She's talking about the Charlie Hunnam Calvin Klein commercial that aired last night.  He's the guy in my avi.  Nothing to do with the show or this season.  Totally separate SC request.  Smiley

But, I have made SC of the commercial for those wanting Charlie SC and will post them in the celeb fan thread in the morning. Hugesmile
 Thanks for filling in the gaps for me, I didn't think it had to do with the season, but hey, I do miss stuff now and then...LOL.

Litta123 Today at 9:28 am
Whoa! Wait a second...is this Becca's LCD with Chris? Is that snow on the roof tops? If so, it's a very intimate pose for someone who is about to be dumped. Duh, duh, duh...

I agree.  Something about this season doesn't seem so cut and dried as Whit being the F1.  We only saw Whit in epi 2 and her epi 3 date having time with Chris.  That is unusual for a F1.  We have seen Becca and Kaitlyn getting more time with him than that.

GuardianAngel Today at 10:09 am
mura: her hair looks wind blown to me and not wet. Thanks for the link!

I grabbed this from the vid which shows background. Is that Iowa state capital with the gold dome? I'd love to play with this but I cant' right now.

Here's the google earth image I got.  Definately from the quality time on their group date....the bridge, capital building in the background, etc.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 2015-02-11_14-13-49_zps7143ad53

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Well usually they have the final rose ceremony in the exotic location they travel to for fantasy dates but wasn't it reported they went out of country for fantasy dates then back to Iowa this time for Final Rose ceremony?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:08 pm

I agree. All those sunset pics go together and the one on the rooftop looks like Becca's face. I thought their LCDs were here in the good 'ol USofA?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:24 pm

So you are all thinking this picture which I posted below belongs with all the other sunset pictures???
If so, it's definitely Becca. This particular one reminds me more of Whitney, because of the hair, but it very well could be Becca. I don't find the pose any more intimate than any Bach with his F2 girl.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena