SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Cameron2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:51 pm

I have been watching TB for many years. I don't know when I last enjoyed it so much. Here is to TB for putting together a great cast have been nice and got along quite well. A few crazy's, but for the most part, pretty nice ladies. Especially when adding alcohol and a little jealousy.

I think, that with SM the way it is today, it is almost impossible to keep secrets in the process of filming. And it seem like so many now carry cameras and can catch the unexpected. As we have all seen many times, diverting attention from the real final 4 girls, like they did with Britt, never turns out to be the actual candidate to go home with the bachelor.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the personality of Chris and how he has learned to act some. Also, humor of Kaitlyn, Whitney and others has been a pleasant surprise. And the women seemed to enjoy each others company.

One other point, on week 3. They tried to make us believe that they had not had time together prior to the wedding date. They were too at ease for not have spent quite a bit of time together.

I never once thought that Britt was a serious candidate for Chris as she did not fit into what he said he wanted.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I love her laugh, she's so adorable. This coming from someone who didn't care for her at the beginning. She real, that's just who she is. She has nothing to prove, and she doesn't have to self promote herself to be the 'ette.

I think if she was the 'ette and she found the right guy, they would be a fun loving couple with lots of laughter.

Great post! I could not agree more. She's be such a fun bachelorette!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 am

Thinking about getting a tattoo if the situation dictates. Do you guys like it?  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Fb52b53c-f294-4488-9453-27d859db4599

source

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 am

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 am

Litta123 wrote:Thinking about getting a tattoo if the situation dictates. Do you guys like it?   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Fb52b53c-f294-4488-9453-27d859db4599

source

Soooo... *chuckle chuckle*... is it now official that you are rooting for the "quote unquote" F2 this season or is that a "wash-off" tattoo?

I rooted for Desiree's "quote unquote" F2 Prince Siegfried and he wound up the "unquote" F1. Unfortunately, lightning didn't strike twice and Juan Pablo's "quote unquote" F2 Clare Bear wound up the "unquote" F2. Remember my cute jack-ass photo posted the night of the finale?

This season I am rooting for the "quote unquote" F3 (the Canadian Firecracker) and the beauty of this is that I only have to wait a few more days. Unless, of course, the next actual rose ceremony is a "to be continued" airing after the Women Tell Nothing Show. Won't that drive this forum nuts?

murasaki and I have an understanding: May the best lady win. Either way, we each have our spray cans ready to zip down to Des Moines and "darken" Mural Lady's hair.

PS: Just kidding. No I will not do that... and, NO, I have no issue with Whitney being F1 either.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:19 pm

JBF wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Thinking about getting a tattoo if the situation dictates. Do you guys like it?   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

source

Soooo... *chuckle chuckle*... is it now official that you are rooting for the "quote unquote" F2 this season or is that a "wash-off" tattoo?

I rooted for Desiree's "quote unquote" F2 Prince Siegfried and he wound up the "unquote" F1. Unfortunately, lightning didn't strike twice and Juan Pablo's "quote unquote" F2 Clare Bear wound up the "unquote" F2. Remember my cute jack-ass photo posted the night of the finale?

This season I am rooting for the "quote unquote" F3 (the Canadian Firecracker) and the beauty of this is that I only have to wait a few more days. Unless, of course, the next actual rose ceremony is a "to be continued" airing after the Women Tell Nothing Show. Won't that drive this forum nuts?

murasaki and I have an understanding: May the best lady win. Either way, we each have our spray cans ready to zip down to Des Moines and "darken" Mural Lady's hair.

PS: Just kidding. No I will not do that... and, NO, I have no issue with Whitney being F1 either.

haha!..JBF you know where i stand. I dont necessarily agree with your "May the best lady win".. still the think the girl in my avi can do so much better...unless Corn Pablo proves me wrong... giggling

mural: the painter himself has said while he made the man as typical Chris, with his jaw, etc he illustrated the woman as more 'generic. He even said in a couple of years people passing by will forget who they are, anyway...  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 . i guess with the changing weather and other outdoor factors the mura'ls colors can pretty much changed throughout the time, including the woman's hair color  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 pm

source

Bhahaha!  Great one, Litta! lolpanda .

Orange is the New Black.

The Dark Horse Grey Donkey (pun intended giggling ) is the New Cinderella sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Am I crazy or does anyone else recall sleuthing a rainbow? There was a rainbow in Whitney's date.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 am

*chuckle chuckle* Back in Yee Olden Days.

Chris Lambton in Ali's season had the rainbow, reminding him of deceased Mom looking after him and telling him "it's Oh-Kay". What was funny about that season is that there were lots of rainbows and camera "flares" resembling rainbows with every contestant BUT Chris. Then he finally got the mega-rainbow in Bora Bora right after Ali dumped him. (No doubt this was the morning after she planted the flag of Mt. Olympus on Roberto's bare behind and had that guilty look of shame on her face.)

Chris Bukowski got a strange rainbow when declaring his "wuv" to Emily on a group date. Yet that season also had him and F1 Jefie singing "The Rainbow Connection" with the Muppets too. Emily's season was just plain wacko. At least Lambton's rainbow in Ali's made more sense.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:40 am

JBF wrote:*chuckle chuckle* Back in Yee Olden Days.

Chris Lambton in Ali's season had the rainbow, reminding him of deceased Mom looking after him and telling him "it's Oh-Kay". What was funny about that season is that there were lots of rainbows and camera "flares" resembling rainbows with every contestant BUT Chris. Then he finally got the mega-rainbow in Bora Bora right after Ali dumped him. (No doubt this was the morning after she planted the flag of Mt. Olympus on Roberto's bare behind and had that guilty look of shame on her face.)

Chris Bukowski got a strange rainbow when declaring his "wuv" to Emily on a group date. Yet that season also had him and F1 Jefie singing "The Rainbow Connection" with the Muppets too. Emily's season was just plain wacko. At least Lambton's rainbow in Ali's made more sense.

THANK YOU. Funny what hits you suddenly. I knew some one had a rainbow and there was a lot of discussion surrounding same. Glad you responded.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty funny recap

Post by arod22 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 pm

http://oneinthirty.com/category/bachelor-19/

arod22

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Delete please.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
sanlee088
Cameron2
happygolucky
Jeepers
notarose