SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm

GA, it hasn't been sleuthed. It's still open for discussion. I'm leaning toward that interaction taking place at the mansion as well. I guess we'll see soon enough.

From the preview caps, there seems to be a lot going on this week. I'm not sure they'd have time for the Cinderella Date...so now I'm wondering if week 4 also takes place at the mansion/LA area.

jcrbil, I see your point about the necklace being a mike. I had forgotten about that. If so, then that necklace definitely could be traveling with Chris...so not necessarily linking it to the mansion...though my instincts say it is. I don't recall seeing it in any other caps, but that doesn't mean it's not there. I could have missed it.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 pm

I agree that the makeout "interaction" occurs at the mansion. Seems like the outdoor couch area where both Chrises talked earlier. I believe it's odd if this is a MOT girl that he is interacting with such intensity and one of the women we are leaning towards as F1 (Becca) gets nary a kiss, and barely a hug on a 1-1 date. Seems odd that she could go that far without any initial attraction. Unless that is a total misdirect and the actual date is much more "interactive?"
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Yeah, that is weird fiji. Could Becca be the one who's nervous about kissing him? If you look at the actual promo, I think she indicates that she wanted to kiss him. IIRC, she was the one who seemed to turn away. Was she nervous/shy? Could she be the virgin that Chris takes to the FS...assuming CH can be believed?

That's another good point about that make-out escalating without a lot of relationship development. I wonder if they'll even show it. Haven't they done that before, tease something but don't show it?

One more thing to consider, I think I see the cover up in this episode. Is it likely that the girl would wear it now and then again later in the show, assuming it becomes a major clip of the show? Perhaps. I don't know how repetitive the outfits are allowed to be for dates.

Here are all the girls at the pool, followed by a close up of who I believe to be Jade. The pixelation makes it impossible to confirm the outfit, but I think it could be the cover up from the make-out cap.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 -the-bachelor--week-

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 A519a7bc-86e0-4b67-8e56-371b2b4e9741

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Ladybug sent me a link that sure clear up our pillow/Jade confusion. I'm headed out so I can't make caps, but I think the essence is here.

Here's the direct link to video==> Preview Video Sorry, I can't seem to embed this.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:Ladybug sent me a link that sure clear up our pillow/Jade confusion. I'm headed out so I can't make caps, but I think the essence is here.

Here's the direct link to video==> Preview Video Sorry, I can't seem to embed this.

I couldn't seem to gets to to embed either on my iPad. I'll cap later tonight when I get home and see if I can get it to embed once I get to my computer.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Yep. That clears up the whole scenario. Thanks for the link. Is that Jillian in the hot tub waiting? That seems like it might be hilarious, especially if the editors play that wonky waiting around music and make it seem like she was there so much longer than she actually was.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Yes, that's Jillian in the hot tub waiting.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 1d21b21c038c828505e90ab142ec6c68_zps1d6efbcf

I just put SC of that preview and a new one with Kaitlyn and Kimmel in it, in the SC Only thread. Sorry its taken me so long to get them all up. Meant to get them posted long before now, but it's been a busy weekend.

Here's the Kaitlyn/Kimmel preview: (Its also posted with the SC, its above, SC below, and link to the site preview located on the bottom)

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Wow I am really not that interested in this season.  I'm watching, but am finding most of it pretty boring.  Not that I'm really surprise by this since I wasn't all that interested in Chris as the Bachelor.  I thought sleuthing might help, but it's only made me less interested in spending time sleuthing out anything.

My first impression of Kelsey was way off.  Seemed like a nice girl with a sad story, but something is just off with her. Deep down I just think she is still in the grieving process, but she thinks she is through it.

The only girls I like are Becca, Samantha, Jade and Whitney, but I honestly don't see anything meaningful developing with any of the girls yet. We are not seeing many deep conversations IMO. The best 1on1 date for me was Whitney's. Becca has not had one yet, but must get one next episode as we have placed her in the F3.

So my thinking for next episode is that they make the cut from 11 to 8 to start the night with Mackenzie, Samantha, and Megan going home.  Becca get's a 1on1 since she hasn't had one yet and appears to be in the F3. We also have the craziest 2on1 ever (per the promo) so who better to have on it than Ashley and Kelsey since they have both been portrayed as crazy. Problem with that is one stays and one goes, but I don't see either of them staying past this episode. So maybe one of the others goes with a crazy girl. Last episode they played up the Whitney/Ashley dislike so maybe those two go on the 2on1 and he sends Ashley home to get more time with Whitney. It's also possible he sends Kelsey home to start (we see Ashley on a date) and keeps Megan or Samantha.  I just don't see Chris sending Kelsey home the day she told him her story. My guess is Ashley and Kelsey finally go this episode, but if they are on the 2on1 then Carly leaves instead of one of them.  I could see them both going on the 2on1, but that would mean no RC (unless they go to 5 girls) and I don't see them doing that. If they were ever going to do a no RC this would be the time to do it since they are going to have one to start the episode.

11 to 8 with Mackenzie, Samantha, and Megan leaving
8 to 6 with Ashley and Kelsey leaving (time for the crazy to go)
6 to 4 Carly and Britt leaving (I couldn't decide between Britt/Jade, but think the NE stays for HTD)
4 to 3 Jade leaves (we have identified the F3)
3 to 2 Kaitlyn (I will put her here, but I have no way to support this.  I would have sent her home week 1, but could see he found her more appealing than I did)
2 to 1 It's hard for me to tell at this point since Becca hasn't had a 1on1 date and we haven't seen much of their relationship. She has been hidden during the early season, but you can tell from the previews that will change.  Due to her late first 1on1 I would have to say F1 is Whitney.

No matter who Chris picks (if he picks someone) I don't see it working out. Maybe I will feel differently by the end of the season, but I'm not seeing it yet.

Next 'Ette? Becca maybe. She seems really young for a lead at 25. IMO they haven't really sold me on anyone as the 'Ette yet. I would have said maybe Britt, but after how they portrayed her last episode I can't see her being the lead.  They didn't make look good at all. I'm not sure Whitney could carry the show and I know I couldn't take a whole season of that voice. Jade couldn't carry the show. Kaitlyn? Is that why she make the F3? I have no idea.

I may head over to the spoiled side soon since everyone has left here and I don't have a strong desire to sleuth this season out. You can blame Chris. I just don't find him that appealing.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Also the hockey group date appears to be in IA.  I look this up a while back as I know the Minnesota Wild AHL team plays in IA.  So I looked up the home arena for the IA Wild and it looks like a match to me. The seats, sections, section numbers and railings all seem to match.  With only 3 girls on t he GD it must be at F6. That would mean they are in the US until FSD F3.

This appears to be Britt, Kaitlyn and Carly IMO.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 1756_e10

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 16 A5662510

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Nice recap GG!! Great find on the AHL arena! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice recap GG!! Great find on the AHL arena! yes

Thanks GA! I've made it another week and still unspoiled. Since it's already Monday I may as well wait until after the episode to head to the dark side. I want to see if Becca has a 1on1 date and if my F1 opinion changes before I spoil myself. If she doesn't have a 1on1 I will spoil myself after the show anyway. See you all soon.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:40 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nice recap GG!! Great find on the AHL arena! yes

Thanks GA!  I've made it another week and still unspoiled.  Since it's already Monday I may as well wait until after the episode to head to the dark side.  I want to see if Becca has a 1on1 date and if my F1 opinion changes before I spoil myself. If she doesn't have a 1on1 I will spoil myself after the show anyway.  See you all soon.

Good planning! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma