SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:02 pm

I'm with most of you on this season, not really into it. I've fast forwarded many times. Not really much to add. 

As for next bachette, none of these girls so far impress me enough to want to watch them. Maybe Samantha, ha, and that's saying a lot since we barely saw her! Britt isn't ready to settle down anytime soon, so it'd be a waste of a season to watch her.

Only connections I see so far, if you want to call it that, are with Britt and Whitney. Britt won't be F1, so I'm going with Whitney also GG.

I feel for the girls having Chris as the Bachelor, he doesn't really care how he makes the others feel. They all know Britt is his #1, he's made it obvious many times. You don't kiss another girl while the others aren't far off, and he's done that a couple of times. Why put any effort into a relationship if you know it's probably not going anywhere? He wouldn't be worth it to me, acting the way he does.

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

Lost, I'm curious. Are you still unspoiled, and are you watching?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:02 am

Lost17 wrote:I'm with most of you on this season, not really into it. I've fast forwarded many times. Not really much to add. 

As for next bachette, none of these girls so far impress me enough to want to watch them. Maybe Samantha, ha, and that's saying a lot since we barely saw her! Britt isn't ready to settle down anytime soon, so it'd be a waste of a season to watch her.

Only connections I see so far, if you want to call it that, are with Britt and Whitney. Britt won't be F1, so I'm going with Whitney also GG.

I feel for the girls having Chris as the Bachelor, he doesn't really care how he makes the others feel. They all know Britt is his #1, he's made it obvious many times. You don't kiss another girl while the others aren't far off, and he's done that a couple of times. Why put any effort into a relationship if you know it's probably not going anywhere? He wouldn't be worth it to me, acting the way he does.

I'm sure a lot of what he does and how he does it it producer driven. And the producers convinced him that certain actions are needed to stir up the drama . Not saying it's right but I think the leads know they have to go along with certain things even if it's not what they would truly do otherwise. Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

GA, spoiled now and still watching. ;)

Jolena, agree, but I still feel he did the kissing in front of everyone else on his own. I like Chris well enough, he's just not suited so much as a lead on this show...for me anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 am

I wondered if you were spoiled if you felt any different. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma