SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Continue here!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Admin Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Jolena wrote:She must have told Josh everything in the Fantasy suite. Could be why we heard her say in several PI's after her Fantasy suite date with Josh ..." This could all blow up in my face" , " LCD "He could be the one to break my heart for the first time", "who knows how this will all end". She even said to her sister that she would feel skeptical until the very end. IMO even though they discussed what kind of ring she wanted and he told her he was gonna propose to her. she was probably scared that once he had a chance to think about what she told him happened with Nick that when it came down to the proposal that he might have a change of heart.  I'm glad she was upfront with him, had she not been and josh having to hear it for the first time on ATFR months down the road.  I honestly don't think Josh would have taken well to it.  So glad she was honest with him.  
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Jolena wrote:She must have told Josh everything in the Fantasy suite. Could be why we heard her say in several PI's after her Fantasy suite date with Josh ..." This could all blow up in my face" , " LCD "He could be the one to break my heart for the first time", "who knows how this will all end". She even said to her sister that she would feel skeptical until the very end. IMO even though they discussed what kind of ring she wanted and he told her he was gonna propose to her. she was probably scared that once he had a chance to think about what she told him happened with Nick that when it came down to the proposal that he might have a change of heart.  I'm glad she was upfront with him, had she not been and josh having to hear it for the first time on ATFR months down the road.  I honestly don't think Josh would have taken well to it.  So glad she was honest with him.  

Me too! I agree that Andi being honest with Josh was the best thing for their relationship. I bet it was still hard to hear but Josh was/is crazy about her and what he felt was not a "crush," but the everlasting unconditional kind! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too!  I agree that Andi being honest with Josh was the best thing for their relationship.  I bet it was still hard to hear but Josh was/is crazy about her and what he felt was not a "crush," but the everlasting unconditional kind!  :cutesmile!:

I also think that during the FD, part of Josh's answer to Andi is affirming that he knows happened and how it doesn't change anything for him: When Andi asks Josh "how do you know though, it's been 5 years since your last relationship" he responds with a few things, among them being "I know everything about you and there is no changing my feelings".

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Patiently waiting for pics from tonite's event.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Me too! I know they are west coast time but I just know there will be a ton of pictures! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Teresa Rivera ‏@MsTeresaRivera 23m
Great first day in LA - excited to see @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog from @BacheloretteABC in Chinatown on my way to lunch with @saveawarrior

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Teresa Rivera ‏@MsTeresaRivera  23m
Great first day in LA - excited to see @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog from @BacheloretteABC in Chinatown on my way to lunch with @saveawarrior

What's wrong with these people don't they know how to take pics? :headbanging
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 pm

There's a picture:
Jill Painter Lopez ‏@jillpainter 1m
Josh Murray and fiancée andi dorfman on the blue carpet at @dodgers for the Clayton Kershaw event http://instagram.com/p/si6kLBOqx9/

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Admin wrote:

Yes to the bolded. This relationship IMO would have had zero chance if she didn't tell Josh everything, for me if I were in Josh's shoes I would have needed to know before we got engaged but that is just me. I believe also that her saying this "could all blow up in my face" is alluding to her having to tell Josh what happened with Nick while on the show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:37 pm

LOL nanny ask and you shall receive 1 min later haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

+56
teachturtle
stuckinsc
rc49ers
Iam_arielle
Iam4UGA
moflan
umngirl
Judiful
albean99
smartcat
Acrunch