SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

I wonder if he and Sabel were just sitting at home alone watching the game the way he was tweeting up a storm? Hopefully he was able to enjoy his weekend with friends as well while Andi was away. I was hoping for a few fan sightings of him this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:33 am

Not too much today huh. I like the picture Andi posted with her girlfriends, stamping on grapes though. I'm not a football fan and basically don't understand the game or what the fuss is about,  so Josh' tweets make  no sense to me, Ha ha. My husband is a mixed martial arts/ UFC fan, so that I know all about, ask me anything, I know all the lingo.

Well I must say the fact Josh isn't out at a bar with the guys now that Andi is away probably says its just not that important to him. And he's proving he's different.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 am

Sunshine wrote:Not too much today huh. I like the picture Andi posted with her girlfriends, stamping on grapes though. I'm not a football fan and basically don't understand the game or what the fuss is about,  so Josh' tweets make  no sense to me, Ha ha. My husband is a mixed martial arts/ UFC fan, so that I know all about, ask me anything, I know all the lingo.

Well I must say the fact Josh isn't out at a bar with the guys now that Andi is away probably says its just not that important to him. And he's proving he's different.

He was in a bar called Kramers at downtown Buckhead an hour ago. He has a photo with a girl. I just don't know how to put it here. It's on Twitter and her name is Katie Barth. One of her hashtag is wanting to hookup with Aaron.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:11 am

Oh, I see then I was mistaken. I'm sure Andi is totally OK with him and the bar scene while she's gone. She trusts him and what they have and that will be crucial to their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:29 am

Brittany Whiddon ‏@WordBritt 2h
   Josh Murray dt buckhead sans Andy he must be looking for the bourbon special

Katie Barth ‏@kbarf 2h
Me and bae #JoshMurray #mybachelor #hookmeupwithAaron
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 41 Josh_k12

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

Macie Banks @macefaace  ·  3h
This is NOT A DRILL

@KaleighCain_xox I don't wanna bombard I'm trying to be casual but I need a pic with him
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 41 Josh_m10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:26 am

I actually really like that he is going out with friends. I mean, why can't he leave his apartment to go and have a good time when Andi is not there? He doesn't and shouldn't be a person who just waits for his love to come home in his apartment alone with Sabel all day, that's wrong IMO. He is a person who happens to be in love with another person but in the end he is a person. He shouldn't spent his alone time alone and I'm so glad he is not doing that.
He, as all of us, should have independence. And more when you are in a relationship.

When I go out with my friends or for a trip without my boyfriend I tell him: "Go out and have fun! Don't stay in the apartment." And he does it and I love it.

In a relationship one of the most important things to have are love and trust.
If you don't trust that your other half is just going to have a good time (like you are having it) then why are you even with that person? Jealousy at the first stages of the relationship is completely normal because you are just getting to know the person but if you are dating someone for months and you still don't trust him then you should start questioning where your relationship is going.

Freedom is not something we should ever lose.

And I don't think it was a close call. At all. I don't think N was his mind and Josh his heart and that's why she said it was a battle between her heart and mind. I think that her mind was telling her: "This is too good to be true there most been something wrong here", "Why if Josh leaves like Brooks did? Then what?". And her heart always knew (as you can see in the episodes) that Josh was the love of his life.
N always was her second choice. Always.

It's your opinion and I respect it. I'm just giving mine.

Changing the subject. Man, Josh always looks so handsome! :fanningfan
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:01 am

Oh, I am glad to see Josh out, you know why because it's NORMAL, just because Josh fell in love an is engaged to Andi doesn't mean he has to stop living his life going out with friends to watch a football game or even going out alone to watch a football game...  And the same with Andi I see or it seems Andi and Kelly have a standing date for dinner every other week, should Andi for go that also because she is in love/engage to Josh?  Andi is a beautiful woman I am quite sure she still get hit on all the time, but you are not going to see those pictures because men are different and more females watch the bachelor thus Josh will get more random pics when he is out alone....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 am

I feel the same way. If Andi didn't trust Josh, she would never leave him alone, let alone spend a week-end with her friends. As was said before, even though they are a couple, they are individuals as well. It would be tragic for JODI to dump their friends and just be absorbed in each other. The true test of a relationship is whether you can be your authentic self when you are with/without your partner. And they have proven that. They love each other but they recognize that other relationships with friends are also important and those need to be nurtured as well.

On another note, how are Josh and Andi paying for all these appearances in Cali and in Asheville etc. especially when only one party is working? Their savings account must be huge!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 am

thirteen wrote:I actually really like that he is going out with friends. I mean, why can't he leave his apartment to go and have a good time when Andi is not there? He doesn't and shouldn't be a person who just waits for his love to come home in his apartment alone with Sabel all day, that's wrong IMO. He is a person who happens to be in love with another person but in the end he is a person. He shouldn't spent his alone time alone and I'm so glad he is not doing that.
He, as all of us, should have independence. And more when you are in a relationship.

When I go out with my friends or for a trip without my boyfriend I tell him: "Go out and have fun! Don't stay in the apartment." And he does it and I love it.

In a relationship one of the most important things to have are love and trust.
If you don't trust that your other half is just going to have a good time (like you are having it) then why are you even with that person? Jealousy at the first stages of the relationship is completely normal because you are just getting to know the person but if you are dating someone for months and you still don't trust him then you should start questioning where your relationship is going.

Freedom is not something we should ever lose.

And I don't think it was a close call. At all. I don't think N was his mind and Josh his heart and that's why she said it was a battle between her heart and mind. I think that her mind was telling her: "This is too good to be true there most been something wrong here", "Why if Josh leaves like Brooks did? Then what?". And her heart always knew (as you can see in the episodes) that Josh was the love of his life.
N always was her second choice. Always.

It's your opinion and I respect it. I'm just giving mine.

Changing the subject. Man, Josh always looks so handsome! :fanningfan

I agree with your entire post.

Trust grows mostly when the couple is apart; thus, just as you are saying, it is essential to the health of the relationship that the couple have separate individual time.  And one of the primary reasons resentment begins to grow in a relationship is due to a person in the coupleship beginning to feel that s/he is losing his/her sense of self.  So conversely when both in the coupleship pursue individual interests, the relationship experiences continued growth and perhaps even more importantly the individuals can flourish.

I also agree that Andi's decision was not a close one organically (although I do believe that if she and Josh had fallen apart, she would have chosen Nick as I believe she clearly understood that her producer driven directive was to walk away engaged).  In addition to your points, I think that her prior stint on the show while it may have helped in some ways, may have exacerbated the mind games she was already playing with herself in that it taught her about the bachelor bubble.  As she admitted, she was very attracted to JP but quickly realized how that relationship would never have worked for her.  So I wonder if that added to her fear that her relationship and her feelings would suffer the same outcome.  (As an aside, I have noticed that a couple of times in the last few episodes Nick would say something to Nick when they were lips to lips and Andi would never respond back which made me wonder if this was something special she reserved for Josh and it certainly is something they - she and Josh - almost from the beginning.)

And I wholeheartedly concur with your last statement!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:49 am

docnash14 wrote:Macie Banks @macefaace  ·  3h
This is NOT A DRILL

@KaleighCain_xox I don't wanna bombard I'm trying to be casual but I need a pic with him
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 41 Josh_m10

Is it just me or is Josh wearing this grey pans almost every time ???? Hugesmile He is always looking real hot :fanningfan
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 am

aviej wrote:I feel the same way. If Andi didn't trust Josh, she would never leave him alone, let alone spend a week-end with her friends. As was said before, even though they are a couple, they are individuals as well. It would be tragic for JODI to dump their friends and just be absorbed in each other. The true test of a relationship is whether you can be your authentic self when you are with/without your partner. And they have proven that. They love each other but they recognize that other relationships with friends are also important and those need to be nurtured as well.

On another note, how are Josh and Andi paying for all these appearances in Cali and in Asheville etc. especially when only one party is working? Their savings account must be huge!

It has got to be hard living in a fish bowl!  As to the bolded remark regarding their finances, isn't it bad enough that we follow their every move?  Some things are PRIVATE!  IMO, their finances are off-limits!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

+56
teachturtle
stuckinsc
rc49ers
Iam_arielle
Iam4UGA
moflan
umngirl
Judiful
albean99
smartcat
Acrunch