SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by BohemianNika Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 pm

One more, the look on Josh's face is priceless giggling Obviously, Andi will have to be the tough parent, Josh just can't say no.

Sydney Staunton ‏@SydneyStaunton3 Oh heyyyy
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 34 BxTUd8XCEAAX8Be

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Christian Robinson ‏@crob45
Great seein you @jmurbulldog and @AndiDorfman. Come back soon.

laugh out loud
Mary Whited ‏@jhawk48
This is what I walk into at work!  @jmurbulldog #sosorryandi
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 34 Bxvxo-10

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 pm

del

Last edited by laurentx on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:41 pm

laurentx wrote:Random, but received this email this morning..forgot I even registered and am surprised, yippee! can't wait!  :Woah-hoo:

Congratulations! FanFaves has selected you as one of the lucky winners invited to meet Marcus Grodd, star of ABC TV's Bachelor in Paradise!

This VIP event will be held this coming Monday, September 15th from 6:30 to 8:30pm at the following location in Addison, TX:

The evening will be small and casual. For attire, we recommend wearing "smart casual" clothing. No jackets required for men. Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be provided.

Your name has been entered on the invitee list, plus you are allowed to bring one guest of your choice. Please confirm your attendance and provide the name of your guest by reply to this email.

We are excited that you are one of our winners, and we look forward to welcoming you on September 15th at 6:30pm!

See you soon!

Team FanFaves
Congradulations is andi and josh going to be there
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 pm

This just goes to show that Andi is not a fame whore as some people have labelled her out to be. All she wants to focus on is her man - she couldn't care less about the glam. No wonder why Hy's lake house is such a retreat for them. I'm sure Josh, being the gentleman that he is and having the talent to say the right thing when Andi needs to hear it probably told the teen - While I'll like to take a pic with you, my fiancée is really tired and I wanna get her home. Sure he put's Andi's needs above all else.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:55 pm

laurentx wrote:Random, but received this email this morning..forgot I even registered and am surprised, yippee! can't wait!  :Woah-hoo:

Congratulations! FanFaves has selected you as one of the lucky winners invited to meet Marcus Grodd, star of ABC TV's Bachelor in Paradise!

This VIP event will be held this coming Monday, September 15th from 6:30 to 8:30pm at the following location in Addison, TX:

The evening will be small and casual. For attire, we recommend wearing "smart casual" clothing. No jackets required for men. Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be provided.

Your name has been entered on the invitee list, plus you are allowed to bring one guest of your choice. Please confirm your attendance and provide the name of your guest by reply to this email.

We are excited that you are one of our winners, and we look forward to welcoming you on September 15th at 6:30pm!

See you soon!

Team FanFaves

Awww! You HAVE to take me with you. giggling

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:03 pm

aviej wrote:This just goes to show that Andi is not a fame whore as some people have labelled her out to be. All she wants to focus on is her man - she couldn't care less about the glam. No wonder why Hy's lake house is such a retreat for them. I'm sure Josh, being the gentleman that he is and having the talent to say the right thing when Andi needs to hear it probably told the teen - While I'll like to take a pic with you, my fiancée is really tired and I wanna get her home. Sure he put's Andi's needs above all else.
Actually it sounds like Josh told the girl that sure, he'll take another picture, and Andi is the one that said no and sent her away.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Ohh, then that would explain the pitiful look on his face in the last pic.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:14 pm

aviej wrote:Ohh, then that would explain the pitiful look on his face in the last pic.
I know laugh out loud Torn between the adoring sorority girls and his personal super cute grumpy cat :cutesmile!:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Sometimes these young girls have no couth and I'm sure will do almost anything to get a pic for SM. Poor Andi was finally getting annoyed, can't say I blame her!

Not sure if JODI are supposed to appear at the event Monday, but will report back! Smiley
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Ahhhh, Andi is in LOVE!

:yes: It's more apparent than ever. Andi is head over heels in PINKHEART with a certain Mr. Murray. :cutesmile!: Josh has really done a number on her. giggling
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Do you think as well that maybe Andi might be a bit jealous of Josh becoming more popular than her?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

+56
teachturtle
stuckinsc
rc49ers
Iam_arielle
Iam4UGA
moflan
umngirl
Judiful
albean99
smartcat
Acrunch