SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:15 am

lexforlife wrote:Is episode 1 thru 3 on youtube?TIA

Yes-but episodes 5 thru 12 all got deleted. Thirteen is working on putting the whole season together for us.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:35 am

Steel2009 wrote:List of JODI videos by Thirteen so far (Password:thirteen).  Thanks again 13!!!

Episode 1:
http://vimeo.com/105712563

Episode 2:
http://vimeo.com/105713092

Episode 3:
http://vimeo.com/106009630

Episode 4:
http://vimeo.com/106540333
Thanks!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Nanny-Do you mean Episode 4?  She posted it last night:

http://vimeo.com/106540333

Password:thirteen

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  I forget to check the video thread.

Now can't wait for #5.

I love that one too. I have the Extraordinary Light song on my playlist and every time I hear it I think of Jodi dancing. Very romantic

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 pm

I enjoyed watching them again. Can't wait for the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Good morning Jodi fans!  Does anyone know their plans this weekend??

I need to see these two back on my TV...giggling  

Hi soccermom! No clue, but Atlanta's having a huge festival, Music Midtown, tonight and tomorrow.  John Mayer, Zac Brown Band, Eminem and others are playing.  I'll be there but, with 60,000 expected each day, it would be a major miracle to spot them.   giggling  If they go, maybe we'll be lucky enough to see some Jodi pics.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Is anyone from here doing the AdvoCare challenge with Josh and Andi?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:56 pm

I feel like this is my first contribute to this forum so I'm so excited!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNwdm7tFaDE&list=UU93DEJOBeet3XXZlJy2uJuA
The interviews from the ping pong tournament! And also Josh and Andi playing ping pong Smiley I love it!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:18 pm

You are all welcome!! So glad that you are enjoying the videos!! :cutesmile!:

Endenpol- First of all welcome to this forum! Happy to have you here!!  :Welcome
Thanks for sharing this interview and OMG Josh: "Daddy did good." I swear I love this man! cantstopl
Andi with her comment: "...future Murray in the house." awwww I love when she says things like that!
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm

thirteen wrote:Endenpol- First of all welcome to this forum! Happy to have you here!! :Welcome:
Thanks for sharing this interview and OMG Josh: "Daddy did good." I swear I love this man! cantstopl
Andi with her comment: "...future Murray in the house." awwww I love when she says things like that!
Thank you so much!! It's edenpol though without the first "n" ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos!!
And yesss I love when they say those kind of stuff they are adorable awwww
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:33 pm

edenpol wrote:
Thank you so much!! It's edenpol though without the first "n" ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos!!
And yesss I love when they say those kind of stuff they are adorable awwww

Omg, I didn't realize I spelled it wrong! Oops!
Aww, thank you so much!
They are freaking adorable! I can't wait for Andi to be an official Murray. :Woah-hoo: That day is going to be amazing!
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm

thirteen wrote:
Omg, I didn't realize I spelled it wrong! Oops!
Aww, thank you so much!
They are freaking adorable! I can't wait for Andi to be an official Murray. :Woah-hoo: That day is going to be amazing!

haha no problem!
Yes me too you have no idea!! I want to watch their wedding already. I wish more than anything that it will be on TV.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:54 pm

edenpol wrote: I feel like this is my first contribute to this forum so I'm so excited!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNwdm7tFaDE&list=UU93DEJOBeet3XXZlJy2uJuA
The interviews from the ping pong tournament! And also Josh and Andi playing ping pong Smiley I love it!! :cutesmile!:

Thank you for bringing this over, it was good to see them..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

+56
teachturtle
stuckinsc
rc49ers
Iam_arielle
Iam4UGA
moflan
umngirl
Judiful
albean99
smartcat
Acrunch