SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 pm

I said yesterday that I didn't think Josh and Andi would have gone if Nick would've been there. It would've just been awkward and weird and all anyone would've been talking about today is the three of them in the same room for the first time since aftr. As for them demanding he not be there, i'm more than a bit sceptical of that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:34 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I find it hilarious that Andi and Josh would have such pull that even TPTB bow down to them and stop Nick from attending even though they might be on the verge of a break up like some are saying.....  I thought TPTB don't give a care about a couple once their season is over?  

Maybe TPTB  did not know how Andi and Josh would react with Nick being there . The night was about Chris's season not Andi , Josh, or Nick. I also doubt Nick really cared to be there either JMO

I am just going by the post that said that Andi/Josh didn't want Nick there so TPTB basically told- no strongly encouraged him not to attend.....  That statement is against everything that will have learned/Know about TPTB, look at how they grilled Nikki, do you honestly think they would pass up a situation like this?  Whether Andi/Josh would like it or not?  Especially if they are on the verge of a break up like some believe.....  Well if they have that much pull, I am sure their wedding will be in the ATL., like they want.....  Because I have never known a couple to be able to tell TPTB who can attend, what or were....  This info is mind blowing.....

Exactly! Well said! This tells me Andi and Josh will probably get their televised wedding and probably in Atlanta where they want it. So interesting and speaks volumes where TPTB allegiance lies. ;)

This has actually made clear a few things (actually a lot of things) I was confused about. Now some of Nick's "recent" tweets etc. says so much. Thank you for this wonderful piece of information!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:I said yesterday that I didn't think Josh and Andi would have gone if Nick would've been there. It would've just been awkward and weird and all anyone would've been talking about today is the three of them in the same room for the first time since aftr. As for them demanding he not be there, i'm more than a bit sceptical of that.

I highly doubt that Andi and Josh had a choice they are still under contract with TPTB.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If JODI would not have been there last night with so many alums it would have been the 800 lb gorilla in the room. 
So nothing is misconstrued by this, I mean it would have been shockingly obvious that the last franchise couple would not be at a premiere launching the new bachelor.
This would have been a detraction from the celebration and the topic at hand--TB.
So, it would be far easier for the franchise to ask Nick to please bow out under the circumstances.
 This way the whole circus goes on as planned. No one is any wiser that any conflict occurred. 
In reality, I believe it might have been an idle "threat" as contractually JODI probably would have to have showed anyway. But again, it is easier to avoid a temper tantrum. And we all know about MEandI's temper tantrums.

You explained this better than I could have. This is exactly what IMO happened.

luvlady345 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I find it hilarious that Andi and Josh would have such pull that even TPTB bow down to them and stop Nick from attending even though they might be on the verge of a break up like some are saying.....  I thought TPTB don't give a care about a couple once their season is over?  

Maybe TPTB  did not know how Andi and Josh would react with Nick being there . The night was about Chris's season not Andi , Josh, or Nick. I also doubt Nick really cared to be there either JMO

I am just going by the post that said that Andi/Josh didn't want Nick there so TPTB basically told- no strongly encouraged him not to attend.....  That statement is against everything that will have learned/Know about TPTB, look at how they grilled Nikki, do you honestly think they would pass up a situation like this?  Whether Andi/Josh would like it or not?  Especially if they are on the verge of a break up like some believe.....  Well if they have that much pull, I am sure their wedding will be in the ATL., like they want.....  Because I have never known a couple to be able to tell TPTB who can attend, what or were....  This info is mind blowing.....

There's no situation to pass up. Andi and Josh threaten not to go if Nick does. Nick goes, A/J don't. What opportunity is there for anything? None. What would have happened IMO, it would strengthen the break up rumours, true or not, that would have sent the speculations out in orbit.

If they do get married, and they do have a wedding where and when they want, I would bet my last toonie, it's because they weren't happy with whatever offer TPTB gave them, timing, location, etc. We'll pay for the wedding if you have it in December in California, everything they don't want.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Exactly, Andi/Josh have a contract that they must uphold..... No matter if it would have been awkward or not, I am sure TPTB would have said suck it up and smile this awesome circus of finding everlasting love must go on..... TPTB, don't care how awkward anything is for these couples, are we going to believe they find their conscious now?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Yes I agree Guardian.  I think they are in "waiting mode."  I know they want to marry in Atlanta, but having ABC pay for everything is intriguing to them I can only imagine.    Maybe they will change their tune.  ;)  This new piece of info about Nick says soooo much about TPTB's intentions!  Happy it was shared!!  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 pm

So GA, you are telling me that Andi/Josh said be darn the contract we are not attending is Nick is there? And TPTB, just said ok, to the couple who is on the verge of a break up? I find that extremely hard to believe, but hey anything in this world is possible....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 pm

When a child makes a threat, albeit idle, it does not endear the child to the parent. 
If anything the parent is going to make sure the child learns a valuable lesson if not then, soon, so that said child chooses wisely in the future. 

If this was meant as any kind of power ploy against MF--they were, pun intended, barking up the wrong tree. You don't try to out bark MF. MF will get the last bark in. (please refer to MF's lawsuit with neighbors for reference to barking. I would hate for anyone to infer the reference of barking to anything not intended)

This is not a matter of conscience. 
Ths is a matter of money and ratings. Something very dear to the franchise heart. They do not want the focus of any negative splashing back at Chris S. at this time. 
In the past anything negative regarding the franchise was timed so it would occur at the same time as something wonderfully positive. This way the negative would be downplayed by the positive.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:49 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I said yesterday that I didn't think Josh and Andi would have gone if Nick would've been there. It would've just been awkward and weird and all anyone would've been talking about today is the three of them in the same room for the first time since aftr. As for them demanding he not be there, i'm more than a bit sceptical of that.

I highly doubt that Andi and Josh had a choice they are still under contract with TPTB.  

Then I guess i just don't understand what leverage Andi and Josh could've possibly had to strongly suggest/demand that Nick not be there. They had no choice but to be there, and if Nick was there what could they have done?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:When a child makes a threat, albeit idle, it does not endear the child to the parent. 
If anything the parent is going to make sure the child learns a valuable lesson if not then, soon, so that said child chooses wisely in the future. 

If this was meant as any kind of power ploy against MF--they were, pun intended, barking up the wrong tree. You don't try to out bark MF. MF will get the last bark in. (please refer to MF's lawsuit with neighbors for reference to barking. I would hate for anyone to infer the reference of barking to anything not intended)

Are you "throwing us a bone" again Kasha? rofl rofl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:53 pm

With the amount of time spent on SeanCat and Nikki 's interviews vs Jodi's, doesn't seem to me that Jodi is TPTB's fav. I agree with Kasha as to why TPTB would prefer the last lead as a couple over the F2 present.

As to Jodi saying the wouldn't appear if Nick was there, simply childish. But then again, it's something that is definitely in MeAndi's wheelhouse, imo.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Then I guess i just don't understand what leverage Andi and Josh could've possibly had to strongly suggest/demand that Nick not be there. They had no choice but to be there, and if Nick was there what could they have done?
MEandI is very good at throwing grumpy cat, being catty, throwing tantrums. Chris S. premiere would not be the time or the place. No loose cannons were needed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl