SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:13 pm

aviej wrote:I am a JODI fan however I believe I can still appreciate logic and reason. I do believe that Andi was falling in love with Nick as well or in love with him at the point of the FS date. Contrary to your thoughts though of her choosing Josh at the MTP, I think in her FS date with Josh is when she switched to Josh. In the beginning Josh was the frontrunner, but when they had that lie detector test in Italy, IMHO, she pulled back and Nick became the frontrunner. IMO, she never allowed herself to fall completely for Josh because of her past and the Italy episode which raised doubts. In the dinner at the FS date, it is clear IMO, that Andi was a bit regretful and she said she didn't know for a while how Josh felt, which is why she forgot about him and focused on the next best, Nick. But in the FS date, especially when the cameras stopped rolling, it was Josh till the end. I do think however, that she may have said she never loved Nick to save face with Josh - I can see that happening. But to me, she clearly was conflicted with the two men, almost right down till the end.

Thanks aviej; I appreciate your logic and reason. To me there is no doubt about your final conclusion.
It was painful to me, so I can only imagine how painful it must have been for Nick for Andi to totally deny what they had shared.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Yes but remember that Andi had to make a decision, that is the way the show works. They all knew that. Someone is always final 2 and Nick had a hard time accepting that. I do think Andi could have done a better job of breaking up with him before the final rose ceremony. At least he did not propose.

Once the ATFR rolled around, I think Andi was way over everything and TPTB kept it going. Nick probably did not realize how much at that point she really loved Josh.

All over now, and doubt Nick thinks about it anymore.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

I Have been reading the boards the last few days.

Soccermom and Aviej I am very impressed with your last posts not many here will admit to acknowledging something special between Andi and and Nick. Hell I couldnt tell you which one it was, I really had no clue. So thank you for that. Being a fan of neither I thought I was mad that I saw it equal until she picked Josh.

I am not a fan of any. (I dont dislike anyone just not invested) So I clearly was reading with no investment. But watching the passion for each parties was very interesting.

I feel for them all and have my opinions good and bad for both. It was a good and bad situation for all and there is no easy way for this journey to conclude on a positive note to satisfy everyones feelings.

We all are aware that on this show the producers need Bens favourite phrase "Things don't end unless it ends badly" for someone at least and unfortunately.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 am

Hi Nikikass, you need to post more often. We need a balanced view sometimes between the fans and non-fans.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:43 pm

niki! Nice to see you! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:47 pm

I come late to this discussion but I'll add my 2 cents anyway. I am not a Nick lover or a Nick hater so I think I have a pretty neutral view.

I think it sucks and says a lot (none of it good) that Jodi threw a temper tantrum and got Nick's invitation withdrawn.

But for Nick's sake, I am glad he wasn't forced to go to the red carpet crap. Everything I have seen suggests Nick has moved on, is glad he is back to his real life, and has no desire to be part of the "Bachelor family. " If forced to go, because still contractually obligated, I believe he would have sucked it up and gone. But I can't help thinking he felt enormous relief when the invitation was withdrawn and he didn't have to go to that circus.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Persons on this forum claim that Nick's invite was withdrawn - I guess I would believe it when I see the evidence in black and white. But I'll take the forum's word for it...for now. But I still find it strange though that in the most recent Bach break ups, only one of the parties showed at the premiere:
Andi not Nick
Michelle not Cody
Graham not Ashlee
Just interesting...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Maybe they had plans? Or maybe they just didn't want to participate? Did someone ask Nick why he wasn't there?

According to the Mesnicks they invited pretty much everyone.

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Everyone has their own right to believe or not believe when someone posts information from a source.

If anyone doesn't believe it, please be sensitive to your opinion as we do not ever want to discourage anyone from providing information for fear of negativity.

I can't see them asking Graham and Michelle not to attend because they want Ashlee and Cody there. Graham and Michelle have been around a lot longer, and have participated in other shows BP BIP live audiences etc.

Ashlee and Graham were hardly a couple.

Cody and Michelle recently split, I could see Cody giving up his spot because Michelle certainly wouldn't miss it. I think he should have been there, he trained Chris, so to me that was just as wrong. I don't know if Michelle had anything to do with it, but I would guess she did.

I could see Nick saying no problem, in order for Andi and Josh to attend. He is so over the situation, as per his new "Get over it" pic, where as the reigning 'ette and her finace are not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks KB_mom. I completely with your post!
For me, there's no reason to doubt the sources. I trust NUTTY and I believe she must have gotten permission from her sources. Why lied about it? or make up stuff like that? Nick's families or friends could just say "he's not available" or "TPTB didn't invite him".
It is also consistent with the characters of Andi and Nick. (yes, I am biased!) When being asked, Nick "Josh and Andi are great people" JODI "he's classless" "we don't associate with people like that". I am not surprised a bit IF Andi threw a tantrum.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't doubt nutty btw, I just know family and friends can sometimes exaggerate or present their opinions as fact. Even if it isn't true, I can picture them assuming he didn't go because Andi didn't want him there.

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Pretty sure Cody was there I think I saw him in some of the background shots.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl