SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:58 pm

I’m a fan of hers too but agree her approach is not great. I get that she probably regrets doing the show and wants it all to go away.
Problem is she’s still dating a guy who likes being in the public eye and like it or not she signed up for this.

I do also think that she’s a little misunderstood. I don’t think she minds taking pictures with “fans” and sharing things on Instagram, etc.
What she doesn’t like is when it crosses the line. I think people need to learn that you can admire and support or even dislike a public figure without being overzealous or overly invested in their lives. I like Nikki but think she could communicate better with Juan but I would never write that on her personal Instagram or tweet that to her. Who am I to tell her that? I think that’s what she doesn’t like and I agree with her.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Can't wait to see the next episodes of CT. Evel is indeed a good friend to both of them. What i like is that Evel does not sugar coat what he says but you know that he cares for the couple.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 10h10 hours ago
@Coagulatez I like @JuanPaGalavis he is a good guy. You'll see more next week

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 am

I agree Isabel.  He's either black or white :yes:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:56 pm

JP posted this about editing. Follow

Juan Pablo Galavis™Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
The MAGIC of television EDITING or anything that CAN be edited, they have the POWER
to make you BELIEVE whatever they WANT...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 30 T86WomOd8yy

Evel Dick said in on one of his recaps that sometime after the editing the words, what was said, does not line up with
what was actually being discussed. It might be about another event entirely and he gave an example that happened with him.
I am enjoying watching CT but I've decided not to take conversations too seriously because of the editing  factor. I'll just wait to see what comes out in the end. I don't think there is much use in judging either Nikki or Juan Pablo based on what we think we are seeing or hearing when editors are pulling the strings. My two cents.

Last edited by Carolina2020 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 am

Here are some Evel Dick Twitter comments:

@EvelDick: @JudyBerry1 @CouplesTherapy5 Nikki is much sweeter than they show

@EvelDick: @LIVINGDEADGRRL2 well, bad attitude and bad editing, laugh out loud

@EvelDick: @LIVINGDEADGRRL2 laugh out loud, thanks. And actually, Nikki and I got very close

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:56 am

A fan made a negative comment to Nikki on her IS post about the MIZ game. I'm posting it here because she answered yesterday and sets things straight regarding LA.
This is what I mean about the CT editing. It sounded "as if" she might want to go to LA but not based on her answer here.

thisiscolby_k You give KC (and Missouri in general) a bad name. Go back to LA with all of your fake Juan Pablo bs. Gross.

nikki_ferrell @thisiscolby_k Wait excuse me?! Go back to LA?! What kind of kool aid have you been drinking....let me guess the reality TV kind?! Because I have never nor would ever call LA home. I love my life in KC- my friends, my fam, and most importantly my job. So before you go running your mouth please at least get a clue.
#ByeFelicia
http://websta.me/n/nikki_ferrell
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:48 am

Carolina2020 wrote:A fan made a negative comment to Nikki on her IS post about the MIZ game. I'm posting it here because she answered yesterday and sets things straight regarding LA.
This is what I mean about the CT editing. It sounded "as if" she might want to go to LA but not based on her answer here.

thisiscolby_k You give KC (and Missouri in general) a bad name. Go back to LA with all of your fake Juan Pablo bs. Gross.

nikki_ferrell @thisiscolby_k Wait excuse me?! Go back to LA?! What kind of kool aid have you been drinking....let me guess the reality TV kind?! Because I have never nor would ever call LA home. I love my life in KC- my friends, my fam, and most importantly my job. So before you go running your mouth please at least get a clue.
#ByeFelicia
http://websta.me/n/nikki_ferrell

Well this just proves that the posters in this fan thread know way more about this couple than most. It seemed off to hear that Nikki wanted to move to LA. It was so out in left field and didn't make sense. This response just proves their fans were right.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 am

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't Nikki talk about moving to LA in some interviews which were published right before CT started airing?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:23 pm

I didn't see anything before CT but I could have missed it. Do you remember the magazine?  She said she wasn't moving to Miami but didn't say she was moving to LA.

The only time I've heard her talk about LA is in the clip of her talking to Evel on CT that her and JP talked about possibly moving to LA but that was over 3 months ago.

She is saying she would never call LA home and loves KC. So she's staying put for now.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:29 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I didn't see anything before CT but I could have missed it. Do you remember the magazine?  She said she wasn't moving to Miami but didn't say she was moving to LA.

The only time I've heard her talk about LA is in the clip of her talking to Evel on CT that her and JP talked about possibly moving to LA but that was over 3 months ago.

She is saying she would never call LA home and loves KC. So she's staying put for now.

I saw it linked on a thread here, but it may just have said not Miami. To me that was too much, any place but Miami, unless Carla and Camila are coming too will make me a little sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:49 pm

stuckinsc, I think it was an article on People magazine ATFR.  They said they had plans to move to LA but that didn't happen

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 am

I think that was only because he thought he was going to do Dancing with the stars

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl