SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by eliza3 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 am

I don't often post here because usually by the time I get here the "news" has already been posted. Since the split however, I see little difference between this thread and the general discussion thread. Why have two if we are going to continue to speak ill about one or the other.

I have held my tongue in this thread about my feelings because I do feel that this is a FAN thread. I come here to enjoy the conversation, not to get frustrated by what I consider to be the digs and the negative conversation.

And…I usually don't have to say this in a Fan Thread… but as usual this is IMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:26 am

I appreciate those concerns. We knew it would be difficult to monitor because some opinions are negative but only because it's the truth and not meant to be negative, if that makes sense.

We will carry on, and keep this in Fan forum rules as much as possible.

There is a general discussion thread that can be utilized as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:38 am

I respectfully disagree - we have discussion thread and CT threads, why do we need negative opinions in the fan thread even if we think they are true.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 am

eliza3 wrote:I respectfully disagree - we have discussion thread and CT threads, why do we need negative opinions in the fan thread even if we think they are true.

For example, Nikki bought a house without telling JPG. IMO that wasn't a a very trusting move on her part but I do wish them both well and I'm glad she has moved on. I hope JPG moves on as well because I don't think they'll get back together.

Also, it was discussed in the beginning the fans of this thread wanted a place they can come to to discuss the split knowing it could get ugly.

It's not necessarily negative opinions, but rather negative facts. The bashing is taking place in the General Thread in full force.

I'm not sure how we can keep a fan thread under fan rules on a couple who split. But we can certainly try.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:48 am

I respectfully disagree as well. The "truth" is a fact, not an opinion about it. i.e....Nikki bought a house is a fact. Why she did it and how we feel about it are opinions. In a fan thread, I thought we might feel pleased about the fact that she bought a house. Not pissed that she didn't tell JPG she was doing it. Do we actually know that he was unaware? Could she rent the house if she decided to move in with him? Those are neutral things to discuss and speculate about, or even express disappointment about without dissing Nikki as a bad person, as has been done here.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 am

Ok I understand. It wasn't that way in the beginning. We were trying to accommodate those who wanted to discuss everything about the split that were fans and didn't want to get into the General Discussion threads.

From now on this is a Fan Thread and Fan Thread rules apply.

Thanks for the input! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:08 am

OK...just so everything is clear---it is now after 11pm.
This thread is going to be a true fan thread with true fan rules at this point on. So post accordingly, please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, I said from the beginning before we knew for sure they went their separate ways that this topic will remain for the dedicated fans that have followed them from day one. There will be difference of opinions, considering the circumstances.

Some fans may feel duped by Nikki considering the latest information and same for JPG where they were fans of both. Those opinions are still welcomed.

We just have to know where to draw the line. IMO it has been so far a good place ffor the fans.

I do welcome concerns though if anyone feels it's getting out of line.

GA, you know this is nothing compare to what happens on Chres and Jodi threads. Thanks as always for keeping us in line.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am

Maggenzm wrote:

GA, you know this is nothing compare to what happens on Chres and Jodi threads. Thanks as always for keeping us in line.

I know, that's why I thought this thread was doing pretty good. It's important for us to hear everyone's opinions, so I'm glad you all spoke up! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:04 pm

I think the evidence is that they were just not meant to be. I hope they both find their happiness, wherever that road lies.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl