SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Screenshots from the above clip....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 A1_zps07befb1f
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 A2_zps0cc0bf5e
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 A3_zps12cb037d
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 A4_zps5a9ae963
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 A5_zps42100389
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:15 am

I hate that Bachelor show just keeps slamming JP and Nikki with previews to CTand then rolls put red carpet for Marcus/??? And Michelle/Cody.  I thought Marcus was in love with Andi 4 months Go or whAtever it was and now he is engaged.  Not reality.  Good grief. I think JP and Nikki are approaching their relationship realisticAlly but I still feel bad for them.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:26 am

soccerm3m wrote:I hate that Bachelor show just keeps slamming JP and Nikki with previews to CP and then rolls put red carpet for Marcus/??? And Michelle/Cody.  I thought Marcus was in love with Andi 4 months Go or whAtever it was and now he is engaged.  Not reality.  Good grief. I think JP and Nikki are approaching their relationship realisticAlly but I still feel bad for them.
Actually, I don’t think that TPTB has anything to do with this. Even if Fleiss and CH still hold some kind of grudge towards JP, ABC executives couldn’t care less.

My guess is that VH1 just paid for a commercial spot to promote their show. If only 10% of the BIP viewers turn on Couples Therapy tomorrow, they will probably double their ratings.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Thanks for all the s/caps Isabel. We have to remember this was filmed not that long after the FRC. They have come a long way since then. I think with CP and all the time they spend with each other, their relationship has only gotten stronger.

I don't think JPG cares one bit about the negativity, Nikki is learning not to let it get to her with her funny sarcastic responses. They have formed some great friendships by taking part of CP, so IMO it's been a great process for them.

It doesn't matter what TPTB think of them, they have continued to live their life without them just fine. There will always be fans who dislike reality TV couples/contestants so that is to be expected.

As far as the commercial is concerned, it's all about the bottom dollar. CP probably wanted the exposure on BIP just because JPG and Nikki were on TB.

I will ignore the negativity as I do with all comments directed at contestants (don't need any in my life) and will be interested to see how they overcome their issues. I think the whole ILY is so over blown. Knowing the culture, he'll never say it in English. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the s/caps Isabel. We have to remember this was filmed not that long after the FRC. They have come a long way since then. I think with CP and all the time they spend with each other, their relationship has only gotten stronger.

I don't think JPG cares one bit about the negativity, Nikki is learning not to let it get to her with her funny sarcastic responses. They have formed some great friendships by taking part of CP, so IMO it's been a great process for them.

It doesn't matter what TPTB think of them, they have continued to live their life without them just fine. There will always be fans who dislike reality TV couples/contestants so that is to be expected.
As far as the commercial is concerned, it's all about the bottom dollar. CP probably wanted the exposure on BIP just because JPG and Nikki were on TB.

I will ignore the negativity as I do with all comments directed at contestants (don't need any in my life) and will be interested to see how they overcome their issues. I think the whole ILY is so over blown. Knowing the culture, he'll never say it in English. laugh out loud

:yes: completely agree with you GA.  Especially the bolded  yes

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 28m
And YES, you we will be able to UNDERSTAND better our differences in CULTURE with the help of @DrJennBerman... She is FABULOUS...

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 39m
THERAPY, why people is so AFRAID of that word? We ALL need it. Loved DOING @CouplesTherapy5 with @Nikki_Ferrell, it CHANGED our lifes...

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 pm

The difference in culture is a huge issue. I can totally understand that.

I like that he is reassuring there is nothing wrong with the word Therapy. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Here is a clip of Dr Jenn on KTLA thus morning. She first talks about Ray Rice, Jen Jamison, and then JP and Nikki...

http://ktla.com/2014/09/09/dr-jenn-berman-on-the-ray-rice-scandal/

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Here is a clip of Dr Jenn on KTLA thus morning.  She first talks about Ray Rice, Jen Jamison, and then JP and Nikki...

http://ktla.com/2014/09/09/dr-jenn-berman-on-the-ray-rice-scandal/

Thanks for the clip Socerm3m. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the s/caps Isabel. We have to remember this was filmed not that long after the FRC. They have come a long way since then. I think with CP and all the time they spend with each other, their relationship has only gotten stronger.

:yes: completely agree with you GA.  Especially the bolded  yes

No problem. Love your post GA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Dr. Jenn Berman
TOMORROW! The new season of Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn begins at 9/8c on @vh1! Will you be watching? #couplestherapy #couplestherapywithdrjenn Instagram: @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell @DeenaNicoleMTV @cbuckner_ @jennawins @bigwoodmma79 @illtowninc #CicelyEvans #EvelDick #StephanieFischer Cast twitter: @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell @jennajameson @bigwoodmma @DeenaNicoleMTV @cbuckner_ @triggertreach @EvelDick

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 4 914809_682522601842949_1878531466_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Deanna from Jersey shore posted an instAgram video showing preview of show in Times Square.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl