SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ryvetted Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Love_Me wrote:The way a lot of people feel about JP here is how I feel about Ben. Different strokes for different folks. That is a good thing. We should all be able to express our opinions at this site and not be ripped to shreds if those observations are different from one another.
Love-Me you are so right..In fact this is why you and San ...started this forum..It got so hateful at Fort that it got shut down. I have said before pray that IF JP isn't F1 that it doesn't become what it was last season..

Thank you again :thismuch:

:Nod: Season contestants come and go, but WE will always be here together! group hug
:hug:
goteam
:Bbf:

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happy2bme Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

This season I am only focused on the lead. Most of the guys seemed nice except of course, Bently. But, Ashley has been so- for lack of a better word- boring that I don't really care who ends up with her. I almost feel sorry for them.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

happy2bme wrote:
anders wrote:I just smiled when I saw Ames wearing the red pants during the groupdate.

Ames is definitely a quirky guy. He seems like a free spirit and the only one on that group date last night to not give a damn that the camera was rolling. JP and Lucas were just too uptight on that date. JP especially in his tux seemed like he did not want to be there. His frustrations are definitely showing. His bio speaks for itself. To paraphrase did he not say that he gets that way when he does not get his way? Seems very impatient to me.

I think his bio was written post show, to sum up his feelings for how the season went, probably a little tongue in cheek. giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:10 pm

http://www.knoxmccoy.com/2011/07/bachelorette-recap-trains-lanterns-and.html

This is hilarious, as usual. Are any more funny recaps out yet?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Love_Me wrote:The way a lot of people feel about JP here is how I feel about Ben. Different strokes for different folks. That is a good thing. We should all be able to express our opinions at this site and not be ripped to shreds if those observations are different from one another.
Love-Me you are so right..In fact this is why you and San ...started this forum..It got so hateful at Fort that it got shut down. I have said before pray that IF JP isn't F1 that it doesn't become what it was last season..

Thank you again :thismuch:

:Nod: Season contestants come and go, but WE will always be here together! group hug
:hug:
goteam
:Bbf:
That is why I don't "fall" in love with the contestants..After the show I see them in real life and than respect them.. heck even like them as a couple when they make it..I do admit that I like hearing about Ryan/Trista's family..or Molly/Jason's travel or Ali/Roberto's..etc....But do I LOVE these people..NO..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I'm confused. Wasn't everyone saying that no way JP could just slide right into the finish without some kind of doubt. Now he has one and it's, well he can't be F1 now. no idea

ITA
plotting It can't be JP as F1 because he is just awful with terrible jealousy issues. Look at Ben... isn't he great!? Won't he make a great next Bachelor? Boo JP what a baby.

LOL if Ben is F1 TPTB are doing nothing in the power to keep this couple together. Chopping off their dates, not showing important conversations and throwing JP's physical chemistry in our face. Poor guy... I guess Ash must be buying him gifts after every episode. Nah... he's just F2.

I knew the turn against JP was coming... Remember only the lead has to love F1 not everyone else. Everyone else loves the next Bach.

Any doubts I had... gone

Must say that I am kind of confused about this too...!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

didn't we also hear Dino say the same thing??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Is it just me or does this season appear to be 'over the top drama' or 'a total bore-fest'. The whole season does not seem to flow. Ashley's emotions/insecurities interfer with 'viewer confidence' in her choices...leaving me, personally, with a 'whatever' feeling. JMO
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Booorrrrring

Post by rkmccoy Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 pm

skitts wrote:Is it just me or does this season appear to be 'over the top drama' or 'a total bore-fest'. The whole season does not seem to flow. Ashley's emotions/insecurities interfer with 'viewer confidence' in her choices...leaving me, personally, with a 'whatever' feeling. JMO

YES! I completely agree. She's the worst. Her dates are really what is disappointing. I feel like there could be so much drama or competition there, but instead they walk around a farmer's market. Awesome.

rkmccoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:47 pm

rkmccoy wrote:
skitts wrote:Is it just me or does this season appear to be 'over the top drama' or 'a total bore-fest'. The whole season does not seem to flow. Ashley's emotions/insecurities interfer with 'viewer confidence' in her choices...leaving me, personally, with a 'whatever' feeling. JMO

YES! I completely agree. She's the worst. Her dates are really what is disappointing. I feel like there could be so much drama or competition there, but instead they walk around a farmer's market. Awesome.

I think she's just not very adventurous. Plus, we know she's terrified of helicopters, so they couldn't fly her and a guy out somewhere for their dates. She's certainly not the type to bungee-jump off bridges either. It's like, since TPTB couldn't get her to do dramatic dates, they had to stir up and even invent drama in other ways.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm

It's about time they showed a real guy as the lead and not some saint with a tragic back story. Look at how they portrayed Emily only to find that she was giving Brad the business every Monday night about his antics with the other women. She was the saintly single mom who lost her fiance in an accident. Southern Belle, sweet as pie ... no one could hate her. Yet, she and Brad are fighting like cats and dogs over the phone to the point that she wouldn't even consider moving to be with him.

JP is an assertive guy who decided early on that he wanted the girl and went after her. Not sure an F1 has really been as brazen as he has been. They always make them seem so passive and sweet ... more like Ben who's been in a funk since his dad passed away.

I think it's rather refreshing to have a guy willing to put it all out there like that.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

rkmccoy wrote:

she's an open book - it is so apparent when she's just not interested in someone. She can't even feign interest when it's not there. And letting Ryan go looked like she was told she had to do this.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Nibbles22
rc49ers
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose