SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

anders wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote: . He was GLAD to see Lucas gone even though I don't think he was as big of a threat, except for in the masculine energy dept, as JP feared. He said "I know what we have is real" but that doesn't stop his doubts from entering the picture. I think that Ben isn't quite feeling the threat of anyone for some reason - especially now that Ryan is gone. They were all so afraid of Ryan when he was such a non-factor all along. LOL!

Speaking of Ryan - did you see that shiteating grin JP couldn't wipe off his face when Ryan said he was leaving? It was in the deleted scenes, if you care to have a looksee.

Where can I find deleted scenes? TIA
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

anders wrote:I don't think either of them would yell or cry - they'd both take it on the chin and leave.

And it seems like one of them can move awfully fast! Of course, it's easy to walk faster than a girl in a floor-length gown with high heels trying to run after you on a wooden plank. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

It's in the media/video only thread.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:Truly cannot imagine JP's reaction if he's F2. He would be totally effed up and completely catatonic, exactly like Molly, or even worse. It would just be awful.

Yeah. I expect his hurt would overwhelm his anger and there would be more crying than yelling. I suspect that Ben would be the opposite.

I think there would be tears from both. I'd think that JP would be in disbelief and try to pull her into something physical/intimate and change her mind because he knows they have that connection. I think Ben will be shell shocked, not know how to cope, maybe freak out a bit and just turn and run.

Of course, none of this may pan out in a couple of weeks so it's all speculation.They may be showing Ashley being more emotional than she really is.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Significance of the heart shaped flower wall behind Ryan as he gets in the Taxi, right after them showing him passing the wedding dress? Just watch episode again and didn't see that the 1st time I watched.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

I was watching the wedding dress shop and didn't notice anything else....I'll watch again.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

ScrappyRN wrote: Significance of the heart shaped flower wall behind Ryan as he gets in the Taxi, right after them showing him passing the wedding dress? Just watch episode again and didn't see that the 1st time I watched.

I just watched it. Wow, didn't notice that before.

ETA: Maybe it means he ends up with Ashley. :P Or that he's the next Bachelor.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

The wall would have been there regardless. ABC didn't paint the wall.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:The wall would have been there regardless. ABC didn't paint the wall.

I know right - and they didn't put the wedding shop there either.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:The wall would have been there regardless. ABC didn't paint the wall.

That's true, but why have him stand in that spot for a cab?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Truly cannot imagine JP's reaction if he's F2. He would be totally effed up and completely catatonic, exactly like Molly, or even worse. It would just be awful.

If JP is F2 then I think we all know what they'll do. They'll use footage of him running to the bathroom or something as footage of him "storming out" giggling
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

I would hope that whoever is F2, once they get to the LCDs, Ashley pulls back a little bit on the affection so that the guy at least has a clue that she might not choose him. I think most of the leads do this to some degree, so that the F2 (when they actually have had time to reflect and admit the real truth post show) goes to the FRC kind of already expecting the worst, but hoping they just misread the signs.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Nibbles22
rc49ers
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose