SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Wait! What? No pregnancy announcement via Twitter? #peoplepeoplepeople

And Sean's publishers seem to like my term "Seanuary". I just got a whole bunch of new followers from them. Dare I tell them it is not original?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 pm

^Lol. I have always been a fan of Seanuary.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 pm

The publicist even hashtagged it and retweeted it. laugh out loud #Seanuary

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 pm

^I hope they use it. We started a trend when we used it last year.

Here's the full length picture they used for the book cover. Someone *cough the troll cough* had an issue that his wedding ring wasn't shown. *Eyerolls*

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I see the ring.... does our "friend" have a vision issue too?  or is she looking at a different picture? Or trouble with the right hand/left hand thing?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 pm

^^^ Ah so I am a froot loop dingus, that is a different pic. Same suit, I believe, as the original we saw and I believe the one he was wearing in the picture he tweeted of Cat flying and kissing him.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 pm

^She had an issue with the cropped version of this picture they used for the cover. She is all up in arms that you can't see the ring on the cover. She is so crazy and delusional, something that is only getting worse lately.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Ah so I am a froot loop dingus, that is a different pic. Same suit, I believe, as the original we saw and I believe the one he was wearing in the picture he tweeted of Cat flying and kissing him.
laugh out loud at fruit loop dingus. Nice Big Brother reference!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:11 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Ah so I am a froot loop dingus, that is a different pic. Same suit, I believe, as the original we saw and I believe the one he was wearing in the picture he tweeted of Cat flying and kissing him.

Yeah they took new pictures for the press and cover. He is wearing the same suit as the mock-up they made using Bachelor press photos from almost two years ago.

And yes, this was taken the day of the kissing picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:13 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

I knew you would "get it". I am a little consumed lately. 6 days to go and I get my life back.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:18 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I knew you would "get it". I am a little consumed lately. 6 days to go and I get my life back.
Me too. :yes: Though it's very obvious Derrick's got the game in the bag.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:29 pm

^^ Only if he gets there.

And back to our regularly scheduled forum. Hopefully Catherine will be able to travel with him for most of the book tour.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom