SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Which one? I only use this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry. I meant the tool/extension that allows ou to right click an instagram to get the url address. Its an add on for Chrome. I used it at home but dont have have it on my Chrome at work. I cant remember the name to search it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 pm

@clmgiudici: I'd rather be weird.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 pm

^^ It is important to embrace who we are.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Lol

@SeanLowe09: This is the best name they could come up with? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 pm

‏@clmgiudici
Manicure because I can-icure  #liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  @liketkit

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:26 pm

@clmgiudici: Wifey mode: manicure, post office, cooking
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm

@clmgiudici 36s
Walk The Line: A great movie and karaoke practice.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 pm

catherinegiudici: Eating my veggies. Follow @thegreenplateclub and this vegan enchilada recipe will be up mañana Smiley Until then, enjoy peepin the filling! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:59 am

It's official. Press release in the media thread.

@SeanLowe09: Big Announcement!! Wanted you to be the first to know: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tiffany Sawyer ‏@TNTSawyer  
. @NelsonBooks author @SeanLowe09 has some exciting news!  "Big Announcement: I’ve Written a Book!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  #RightReasons

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Sadface that Sean already had to change his twitter header to one about the book. Oh well. At least Cat still has it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:21 pm

^^ Ah you are right! I'm told this isn't the actual cover pic though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:32 pm

I am laughing at the amount of people who thought they were announcing a pregnancy. #HowAboutNo

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom