SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Burn your entire mouth or look like an infant spitting out your food? #choices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 pm

What up, Kevin?

The Cinema Snobs by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

lipsis wrote:What up, Kevin?

The Cinema Snobs by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't that Stephanie? Interesting!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:37 pm

That's Catherine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm

lipsis wrote:That's Catherine.

Ok never mind.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Her hands look like Cat's though. Maybe Steph is taking the picture? What say you Seancatters?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:49 pm

That is Catherine because if it was Stephanie, Catherine would have tagged her on the picture.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Definitely Cat and Sean is taking the picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 am

So Catherine said yesterday wasn't the anniversary of their first meeting, something I was 100% positive of. But that means it is today and it's also TBT so we may get something good out of it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:49 am

^^ TBH I think Catherine might be confused on the date but I'm all for celebrating twice.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:54 am

^I think so too but I don't mind her saying it's today. She's got far better anniversaries to remember now.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 am

^^Exactly! Bring on the celebration!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom