SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:04 am

I think Catherine and Sean need to celebrate everyday. Their love story certainly is big enough. Hope we get some celebration goodies.
PS I think umngirl and lipsis are right......don't tell Catherine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 pm

‏@clmgiudici 1m
Getting a filling this morning and it's not of the raspberry jelly variety.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 pm

All those sweets for the sweet....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ TBH I think Catherine might be confused on the date but I'm all for celebrating twice.

Actually, I think Cat could be correct. While the show started filming on the 24th, the M&G run well in to the early morning hours.... It's is very much likely that she only met him after midnight.(thus, technically on the 25th).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:39 pm

@clmgiudici: Numbing agents are drool-worthy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:20 pm

catherinegiudici
2 minutes ago · Maasai Mara, Kenya
The Mt. Kilimanjaro Water Tap #tbt

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:17 pm

@clmgiudici: Having shiny ball syndrome is exhausting. #ADD
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: Having shiny ball syndrome is exhausting. #ADD

Totally agree with you Catherine, it is very exhausting indeed!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:12 pm

@clmgiudici: ICYMI, my dog snacks exposed on @glamourmag! Treat your furry friends, basic bitches and all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:24 pm

catherinegiudici: You know what time it is Smiley I love my new @lamercollections watch!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:14 pm

@SeanLowe09: Examining The Bachelor and Bachelorette Selection Process: “Category Soul Mate” and “Category Crazy” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Interesting article, well done!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom