SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:20 pm

chloep wrote:As far as I've been told, no televised wedding. Not the usual kind at least. They plan on showing footage in a special right before BIP2. The special will not only be about them though. AFAIK, These are the plans to date, this of course could change, but I am feeling pretty positive that this is how it will unfold.

Thanks chloep! I'll take that. So that means the wedding is definitley sometime before August!

I love that hairstyle on Lacy, and that baby is too cute for words!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like the bridal party have been chosen by Clare's tweet, and Lacy's #bridesmaids hashtag, along with Marcus' 2015 tweet, it looks like a 2015 wedding is definitely in the works. Do we know when the actual engagement date is? The final epi aired Sept 8th so maybe it will be an July-August wedding if that's the month they actually got engaged? right after the Bachelorette season ends or maybe before the premier of 'ette 11.

It wouldn't surprise me, and make me very happy if it was televised, considering they are the first couple out of the first BIP season to get married.

Maybe Chris Siegfrid can help. Based on his Twitter I would guess around June 25-26.

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  23 jun
Next stop....
chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried · 24 jun
Just another day in paradise ;) @deshartsock http://instagram.com/p/ppWdHpAAV6/
chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  27 jun
Good morning Montana!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Nice work blueblues!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Lacy is so beautiful as a blond or a brunette. Very cute nephew too.

I hope we get to see some of this wedding, heck I would be happy with pictures as I am sure they are going to be a gorgeous bride and groom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 pm

chloep wrote:Lacy with her new hair do and her adorable nephew: ;)

@lacyfaddoul: My #mcm goes to this little guy, my nephew. He's going to grow up to be a handsome man. #elf #instababies #auntielife
broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 10554264_1520468588212262_1792179406_n

Thanks!

Lacy looks much more striking as a brunette! Love love love the color on her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 am

Lacy is such a beautiful girl, but I have to say, I like her better without makeup! She's such a natural beauty!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I love marcus and Lacy but I really doubt it will be televised.  JMHO.  Especially with there being a more than good chance Josh and Andi's wedding will be on TV.....probably happening in May or early summer.  Don't think they would turn around and do another one.    Jodi has a much bigger fan base.

Again I love Marcus and Lacy.  Maybe they will get some pictures in a magazine or something.    

I agree I am really happy for Marcus and Lacy though, Marcus just gives his whole heart and Lacy is a doll. While I don't think their wedding will be televised, I'm sure we'd see them in Josh and Andi's wedding though. I think there's a strong chance that Marcus would be a groomsman at Josh's wedding. It's just so amazing though how many great relationships have been formed by close friends from the Bachelorette namely, the ones involving Josh, Marcus and Cody.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:43 pm

marcus_grodd
34 minutes ago
#tbt to @lacyfaddoul and my first date, my love!

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 10860165_740181922740568_1207628192_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 8367-910 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 I_got_13 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 E5kqdm15 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 pm

The lovebirds were in NYC on a little pre-Christmas trip: ;)

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd  ·  Dec 13

World Trade Center, amazing site to see in person! #neverforget http://instagram.com/p/wjqAlGm_DZ/

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul Dec 15

Date night in NYC @marcusgrodd #broadway #BookOfMormon pic.twitter.com/vkZb9qbmMQ

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 B43b-zyIQAAUmrI

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd   22 hours ago

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 B47ERU6CQAA6T-K

She made sure I got her skates in the pic

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:04 pm

They are so perfect together! Great pics, thanks chloep!

:sweetheart:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Ugh!They.are.so.damn.cute.

What a beautiful couple. Thank you Chloep
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Marcus Grodd
@marcusgrodd
The secret will soon be out in a few weeks time! @LacyFaddoul and I are very excited to share with everyone ❤️(rose)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 8367-910 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 I_got_13 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 E5kqdm15 broadway - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal