SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:46 pm

They are both natural beauties inside and out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I agree. She looks beautiful without makeup and he is --well, he is good looking period.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Does Marcus earn a living at something still? Not a snarky question ... truly just wondering. Her business would support them both, I presume.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:09 pm

StacyNor wrote:They are so cute and Lacy is a natural beaut

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 B7WkrZ-CMAM8Ifg

The bae and I watching the sunset. @MarcusGrodd

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 18 297491761 :thud Please pass the smelling salts. I seem to have developed a case of the vapors.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Has Lacy deleted her twitter account? Or maybe it is just my lack of technology skills that makes it impossible to find it.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:53 pm

jul2201 wrote:Has Lacy deleted her twitter account? Or maybe it is just my lack of technology skills that makes it impossible to find it.

I think you're correct. Maybe she's changing her twitter account to reflect her Perfume business. I tweeted Marcus. Maybe chloep knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

I was just coming to ask the same thing (re Twitter)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 am

This is kind of strange because when it was first mentioned I also could not find Lacy's Twitter account (although I could find her Instagram). But earlier today I noticed her Twitter account ( @LacyFaddoul) is back alive and well on Twitter with some relatively recent (Jan 19 2015) tweets. No idea what happened to it but it was definitely gone - and now it's back.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks Lucas. That's strange, it was definitely gone, I checked too. I had tweeted Marcus, he never replied.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 am

Maybe it was a glitch or she wanted to clean up her followings list. Everything is fine though. They are being super adorbs on FB and Marcus just posted a cute pic of them on IG.(I can't bring it over; I am mobile)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:34 pm

chloep wrote:Maybe it was a glitch or she wanted to clean up her followings list. Everything is fine though. They are being super adorbs on FB and Marcus just posted a cute pic of them on IG.(I can't bring it over; I am mobile)

I only see the one that's posted up thread on Marcus' IG?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 pm

^^ Oh, sorry it was Lacy who shared it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal