SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel September 13th 2014, 8:13 pm

Jason CarrionVerified account
‏@Kr0ss
Because me and @KortKneee_Rae love tons of pictures haha #MarriedAtFirstSight #LiveLaughLove @FYI

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 BxcoIDXIcAAOHGM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest September 13th 2014, 8:36 pm

^^^Aww, how sweet! I love these two!^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl September 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

These two other guys work for FYI's show Rowhouse Showdown. I definitely think it would be awesome to see them work on Courtney & Jason's new place. Nice to see a new picture of them.
@GeoffreyTaft 26m
@samicribbs @joshaltman @KortKneee_Rae @Kr0ss @FYI We would PINKHEART to design Jason & Cortney's apt! #MarriedAtFirstSight
mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Bxc-t8uCQAALhJh

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat September 13th 2014, 10:17 pm

Wouldn't that be a nice gift for these two kids just starting off. I hope it's in the works.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 September 14th 2014, 7:09 pm

From Courtney's IG

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 01f0967f5aee334dae292992078122d5

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2014, 7:44 pm

They're so flippin' cute together! I'm so happy they stayed married Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc September 15th 2014, 12:40 am

Truly an adorable couple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SHHHastings September 16th 2014, 10:31 am

Does anyone else think these two are mainly in it for the fame? I'm not doubting that they may have actually found love, but they both clearly have aspirations of being famous/performers. Jason may act like his dream is to be in the FDNY, but a quick google search and looking on his Twitter/Instagram proves otherwise. It seems like he would and has given up on FDNY now that the prospect of fame is out there. Prior to MAFS, he was on an episode of Dr. Oz. He promotes his wrestling left and right on Twitter. Just looking at the times of day Jason posts to Twitter and Facebook, it's obvious he is not currently in the fire academy. As someone with family in the FDNY, I think it's a bit insulting that he accepts people thanking him for his service, when he has never stepped foot near a fire and seems to be focusing on his career in the spotlight.

SHHHastings

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 September 16th 2014, 11:23 am

SHHHastings wrote:Does anyone else think these two are mainly in it for the fame? I'm not doubting that they may have actually found love, but they both clearly have aspirations of being famous/performers. Jason may act like his dream is to be in the FDNY, but a quick google search and looking on his Twitter/Instagram proves otherwise. It seems like he would and has given up on FDNY now that the prospect of fame is out there. Prior to MAFS, he was on an episode of Dr. Oz. He promotes his wrestling left and right on Twitter. Just looking at the times of day Jason posts to Twitter and Facebook, it's obvious he is not currently in the fire academy. As someone with family in the FDNY, I think it's a bit insulting that he accepts people thanking him for his service, when he has never stepped foot near a fire and seems to be focusing on his career in the spotlight.
welcomesign  SHHHastings.  

I'm not really sure what you mean about Jason promoting his wrestling and not being at the fire academy. I just checked his feed and it's mostly about MAFS and he was asking for people to vote for his FD instructor to win tickets for a game. I also checked Instagram & FB and the posts are all about the show & Cortney.  He really doesn't have a lot of tweets/posts either. Can you be more specific & show examples?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by SHHHastings September 16th 2014, 1:58 pm

The whole shirt contest he was running, which promoted his wrestling, on his twitter. Lots of photos of his wrestling. Plus there's also how him and Courtney are talking about another show. They clearly want the limelight. It's a shame bc I thought they were both stand up people. I will lose all respect if jason made it out to seem that all he wanted was to be a fireman, and then he gives it up the moment he has the smallest taste of fame. The FD instructor thing - definitely not his instructor. I can guarentee he is NOT in the fire academy, unless he is a fireman outside of NYC. I know people who have gone and are currently going through process. He would not be able to tweet at the times of day he does. You can't even bring your phone with you to training.

SHHHastings

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 16th 2014, 3:27 pm

The only show I know of them talking about is the home renovation one, right? We shall find out what they are up to at the reunion!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SHHHastings September 16th 2014, 6:28 pm

It makes me sad that their intentions don't seem sincere from what I can see now that they aren't being filmed for the show. They seemed like a nice couple, but now I wonder if it's just a facade.

SHHHastings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out