SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:It may just be me, but not everyone is obsessed with being wealthy, some people are actually happy being comfortable.  JPG and his family seem comfortable.  The child support thing happened, but I have seen that in wealthy situations as well.

I don't think JPG is actually trying to get rich but I do think he's trying to support himself and several others in his family and extended family. I agree that child support things happen to wealthy people for various reasons but IMHO JPG is a loving father (not a deadbeat Dad) and was trying the best he could to make money to take care of Camilla and also all the others who seem to depend mostly on him. IMHO he got 2 years behind on child support because he simply didn't have the money to pay it at that time.

I'm not blaming JPG for doing what he can to make money - it's just that IMO that's why he's doing many the things he's done. IMO he didn't become the "bachelor" because he was looking for love - he did it for the money. He didn't want to go on DWTS to learn how to be a great dancer - he wanted the paycheck. And he didn't go on CT to fix his relationship with Nikki - he did it for the money.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:It may just be me, but not everyone is obsessed with being wealthy, some people are actually happy being comfortable.  JPG and his family seem comfortable.  The child support thing happened, but I have seen that in wealthy situations as well.

I don't think JPG is actually trying to get rich but I do think he's trying to support himself and several others in his family and extended family. I agree that child support things happen to wealthy people for various reasons but IMHO JPG is a loving father (not a deadbeat Dad) and was trying the best he could to make money to take care of Camilla and also all the others who seem to depend mostly on him. IMHO he got 2 years behind on child support because he simply didn't have the money to pay it at that time.

I'm not blaming JPG for doing what he can to make money - it's just that IMO that's why he's doing many the things he's done. IMO he didn't become the "bachelor" because he was looking for love - he did it for the money. He didn't want to go on DWTS to learn how to be a great dancer - he wanted the paycheck. And he didn't go on CT to fix his relationship with Nikki - he did it for the money.

I agree... let's not kid ourselves about Juan Pablo. I like him but do not think he should be with Nikki but it is his life. And, I know why he did the bachelor and CT, for money--imho. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:14 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I agree... let's not kid ourselves about Juan Pablo.  I like him but do not think he should be with Nikki but it is his life.  And, I know why he did the bachelor and CT, for money--imho.  ;)

Totally agree on JPG doing the bachelor for the money.

I think he did CT for both reasons. I think JPG does care for Nikki, but as I have said they perceive love differently. Nikki says it and doesn't show it. JPG shows it and doesn't say it. I think both feel unloved in their relationship. I know Nikki said it, but with her lack of affection and actions I wouldn't be surprised if JPG didn't really believe her.

This can be overcome, but it takes both partners making a lot of effort. If they chose to not do that I respect their decision.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I agree... let's not kid ourselves about Juan Pablo.  I like him but do not think he should be with Nikki but it is his life.  And, I know why he did the bachelor and CT, for money--imho.  ;)

Not only money. JPG is a fame whore.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:16 am

Sorry if this has been posted... Nikki saying she doesn't think it's real...

http://blog.vh1.com/2014-10-27/nikki-juan-pablo-couples-therapy-sneak-peek/

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:33 am

grace8136 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted... Nikki saying she doesn't think it's real...

http://blog.vh1.com/2014-10-27/nikki-juan-pablo-couples-therapy-sneak-peek/

Thanks for posting. I think Nikki's request here is very reasonable and JPG either cannot or does not want to hear it. deadhorse

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Yep it was asimple enough request but he manipulated the situation and became the slighted one! I truly hope she is done

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Oooooh... that video. Bbbrrrrrrrrrrrr!

We can go on and on about Juan's career-in-the-media ambition (and about his likely becoming the Bachelor for other reasons besides "finding L-U-V" or whatever), but the one big problem with him and Nikki as a couple is the fact that their personalities are sssssooooo mismatched.

Both are nitpicky and fault finding. Granted, Juan is polite and gracious about it. (Also his pink sneakers are a distraction.) Yet make no mistake. He still sports the "anything you can do, I can do better" vibe. Maybe his problem is that folks no longer cheer him on and tell him how wonderful he is, like in his sporting youth. Except little Camilla, maybe. He is like a dethroned monarch who has lost his pride and is trying hard to find it again.

It may be painfully difficult since it is not her nature, but Nikki is going to have to PRAISE Juan once and a while. He has to be told how wonderful he is.

OOooohhhh boy, Nikki HAS to lighten up. Good grief! Does she have ANY sense of humor at all? Even bums on the street with no money have a way of being funny at times. Is life THAT horrible for her?

She keeps saying "I'm not getting what I need". Gee, Nikki, what is that? Extra disinfectant for the bathroom? New shades on the windows? A better hair spray so you can cope with the Miami heat?

Then again, Dr. Jenn hardly smiles either. Personally, I find Nikki the easier one of the two to watch on this silly show. Dr. Jenn has lately morphed into Nurse Ratched, while Nikki is looking more and more like Pollyanna in comparison.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 pm

How may epi's are left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:25 pm

I think it's 10 episodes per season so 3 left.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Geez, those two. It's difficult to maintain a relationship when both people are completely self-absorbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:23 am

SerenityGirl wrote:I think it's 10 episodes per season so 3 left.

Thanks SG!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita