SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Brooks, Lauren, Sarah and Mickey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@sarahherron
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Hope you watched AfterBuzz with Brooks Hosting
Brooks and Cathy's re- enactment of Clare and Mikey
was so funny. cantstopl Brooks was so clean shaven,
a familiar face.

Wait, what did he do? I'm totally blanking on that one! I thought his reenactment of Tenley/JJ's "I would like to invite you to kiss me" was hilarious. He's my favorite part of the podcast by far.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Rolly wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He's really good at it and can bring an interesting perspective having been on the inside. JMO.
Rolly, it's pretty late for you on Monday night. You can watch next day. How I do it is
go to Brooks Twitter. In Profile tap AfterBuzz ABC UTUBE it will take you right to AfterBuzz
From there you will see Bachelor In Paradise tap your on. If anyone knows a better way 
let us know thanks Enjoy

Thanks for this. I only got about half way through it but I think from what I saw there may be some talk about marriage for Brooks in the air. Either that or they are really giving him a hard time. It's when they are talking about how old you should be when you get married. It made me go question .  Will be interesting. Sounds like his girlfriend has moved to California.

Yeah, I thought it was interesting too. I know my more conservative friends or friends who have conservative families are pressure to get hitched and have a baby by 30. I didn't think that them being 30, especially as guys (Danny and Brooks), a big deal. Guys can get married mid 30's or late 30's and its all good.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Hope you watched AfterBuzz with Brooks Hosting
Brooks and Cathy's re- enactment of Clare and Mikey
was so funny. cantstopl Brooks was so clean shaven,
a familiar face.

Wait, what did he do? I'm totally blanking on that one! I thought his reenactment of Tenley/JJ's "I would like to invite you to kiss me" was hilarious. He's my favorite part of the podcast by far.

CP, did you watch the entire show? It was almost at the end. Where he put his fists under his
shirt as though they were Mickey's pec's. He is a funny guy..
Thanks Elon for bringing over pic of Brooks,Lauren,Sarah and Mike G. They must have had a 
great time in PS according to the snaps of both Brooks and Sarah, also their Ig's.
It would be great if they were all on AfterBuzz tonight.

A great pic on Brooks Ig of Lauren and Brooks in the pool. Could someone bring it over. Thanks awwww

Last edited by Nonina430 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley)

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Someone mention Brooks talking about why he was only on BIP such a short time last season on the other thread. Anyone know the details?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm

albean99 wrote:Someone mention Brooks talking about why he was only on BIP such a short time last season on the other thread. Anyone know the details?

I think he said that he actually really liked Jackie and had planned some cute treasure hunt for her, but the producers kept postponing it and then gave Zack a date card knowing full well he'd take Jackie. He figured they wanted Zack to stay over him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh yes, that was me. Mindless summed it up pretty well. Brooks said when he came on, many of the couples were paired up except for Jackie and someone else (forgot) and Jackie was someone he had interest in. But yeah, pretty much the producers wanted to keep Zack over Brooks because Zack was there from the start so they (TPTB) kind of manipulated the situation so Jackie would pick Zack.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Thanks. Smiley I wasn't really a fan of Brooks before BIP last season but remember being disappointed that they didn't bring him in earlier. I have a feeling that a few of the women would have liked that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 am

california90 wrote:Oh yes, that was me. Mindless summed it up pretty well. Brooks said when he came on, many of the couples were paired up except for Jackie and someone else (forgot) and Jackie was someone he had interest in. But yeah, pretty much the producers wanted to keep Zack over Brooks because Zack was there from the start so they (TPTB) kind of manipulated the situation so Jackie would pick Zack.

Maybe TPTB did that as a payback for not sticking around with Des. It turned out in the end but the day Brooks left Des may have decided to leave too and totally blown the season.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:08 am

ElonM wrote:Brooks, Lauren, Sarah and Mickey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@sarahherron

The guy by Sarah is Michael G. not Mikey....maybe that's who you meant.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 am

I doubt producers cared that he 'left Des,' they love drama and set it up perfectly. If anything, he did a good job keeping tight lipped (minus his cougar moment laugh out loud) and helped further the spoiler.

Sometimes I wonder with all the media attention he got from being spoiled f1 and RS fueling the fire, why he (or his 'sources') didn't spoil that he actually left and didn't come back. Wouldn't have been too hard to do nor the first person to do it as I'm sure some of this stuff is put out by contestants themselves and their families.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:44 am

california90 wrote:Oh yes, that was me. Mindless summed it up pretty well. Brooks said when he came on, many of the couples were paired up except for Jackie and someone else (forgot) and Jackie was someone he had interest in. But yeah, pretty much the producers wanted to keep Zack over Brooks because Zack was there from the start so they (TPTB) kind of manipulated the situation so Jackie would pick Zack.

That was a little surprising to me, b/c I would have thought that they would have wanted to keep Brooks on for as long as possible, since F2-F4s are usually the most popular. I'm also surprised that he was brought on so late and wasn't part of the original cast. It seemed like this season, more of the "popular ones" were in the original cast and the lesser knowns came on later. I Also do think that if Jacklyn had really liked Brooks, the producers canceling his little plan wouldn't have mattered and she would have picked him.

Btw, I think that "other girl" was Christy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI