SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

I feel so bad for the new guy sad but I'm glad it's not Tony. Only a matter of time for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 pm

I never miss this show. It's a strange group and following Maks and Meryl and Charlie was always going to be a tough act.

Lolo Jones was easily the worst and her bad attitude helped to get her voted off first. Unfortunately, well deserved.

There were some pleasant surprises. Lea was wonderful and showed a real flair for dancing. I am happy that she's still there.

No question, Alfonso was the dance of the night. This guy's got some serious moves.

Randy was the biggest surprise for me. Who knew? This guy is light on his feet, with a good sense of rhythm and feel for the music. Great to see!

Betsy tried to be entertaining, but it was a bad idea to use the boa props for their very first dance. That was tough to watch.

I don't watch Duck Dynasty, so I have no idea who that young girl is, but she can dance.

Why did they cast a youtuber? She isn't even remotely a star of any caliber. She did well with Derek, but they seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I kind of wish that they wouldn't cast people who are so old that they don't stand a chance against the younger ones.

I hope that there are enough people in this cast with some real potential to keep me interested.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Nice recap, Nativenewyorker. IA with your valid points.

Sometimes IMO they are trying to do the politically correct thing by casting some of the older folks, no offense intended to anyone of any age group, but watching Tony and Betsy was awful. He's my favourite and I feel so bad for him. He doesn't have a hope in heck of making it another week or two at the most. IMO

I love Alfonso. I love seeing a celebrity that at least has rhythm and will get better each week. Betsy and Lolo are not good at all, with no hope and that's what I don't like about this show. Especially when they get the votes because they have a strong fan base, and not because of their ability.

I don't know the DD girl either, but I think her, along with Alfonso and Lea will be in the top three.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Have been busy all week so just got a chance to watch. Was pleasantly surprised by how cute & likeable Sadie R. was, she can dance. Have heard about the Duck Dynasty show but never saw an episode. Was afraid she was going to be another Bristol Palin for Mark but so glad she's not! I think she will improve every week def. a top contender! Alfonso is amazing! So glad he finally got asked to be on the show.

Overall it was a good night despite the blunders from Betsey & Lolo. Wow she had a real attitude, gave off some Hope Solo vibes! Shame for Keo though.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice recap, Nativenewyorker. IA with your valid points.

Sometimes IMO they are trying to do the politically correct thing by casting some of the older folks, no offense intended to anyone of any age group, but watching Tony and Betsy was awful. He's my favourite and I feel so bad for him. He doesn't have a hope in heck of making it another week or two at the most. IMO

I love Alfonso. I love seeing a celebrity that at least has rhythm and will get better each week. Betsy and Lolo are not good at all, with no hope and that's what I don't like about this show. Especially when they get the votes because they have a strong fan base, and not because of their ability.

I don't know the DD girl either, but I think her, along with Alfonso and Lea will be in the top three.

GuardianAngel,

I do think you make some good points. They may feel obligated to include older people. But I have to feel for Tony, who always seems to end up in this kind of situation. I love him to pieces and want to see him around for a while. But I don't see that happening with Betsy.

I really loved what you said in your second paragraph. You kind of summed up how I feel about the contestants. It's not fun to watch those who obviously can't dance and have no hope of getting better. I really dislike it when they stick around because of their fan base. over other more talented contestants. We see that happen just about every season.

I hope you are right about Lea being in the top three, but I got so nervous seeing her as one of the couples in jeopardy the very first week. Her reaction when they called her safe, was priceless. She really seems to be enjoying the opportunity of rediscovering her love of dance.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:23 pm

juleshough
19 minutes ago
My little turkeys with their uncle D!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Premiere September 15 2014 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+5
SLA44
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
GuardianAngel