SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Mansion

PHOTO GALLERY:

The Bachelor Mansion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Tim
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Virtual Rose

Virtual Rose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:12 am

Virtual Rose?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

atem wrote:Virtual Rose?

You can give a rose to 5 contestant by clicking on them. It tells you the % of roses she received from those who are playing. It's just a game to see if you can guess the right ones.

They also have a Fantasy pool. Answer questions each week about the show, for a chance to win prizes from the Shopping Channel.

Fantasy Pool
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

From those pictures I have to say that mansion looks gorgeous...much better than the LA one which I always think looks rather tacky.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:21 pm

bradcsmith
4 hours ago
More than excited to pass the torch to @bachelor_canada 2 ..@timbo0505. He's bigger, better , faster, stronger and much better looking! Good luck Tim!! Season starts tonight 8pm E on City!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:06 am

Haha Brad and Tim look so similar in that photo, with their heads tilted and the way their hair is done laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 am

Tim reminds me of a young Peter Gallagher.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 am

And since I am on the subject...April reminds me so much of Des...

This picture doesn't do the resemblance justice. I watched with my faithful male sidekick at work...and he was talking to his wife watching at home...and we all agreed that the resemblance was uncanny.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:32 am

Sprite wrote:And since I am on the subject...April reminds me so much of Des...

This picture doesn't do the resemblance justice. I watched with my faithful male sidekick at work...and he was talking to his wife watching at home...and we all agreed that the resemblance was uncanny.

I agree. Not in that picture, but she does look a lot like Desiree. She's a bit different...more reserved.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 am

The bio pics are horrible compared to what they really look like.

Here's a recap by Brad Smith, season 1 Bach Canada.

Sprite- April Brockman aka Des is Brad's top 3 pic.

There were so many s/caps for the season previews, I don't do s/caps, but it would be so much fun if someone could grab them. If you "CLICK THE IMAGE TO MEET TIM WARMELS' BACHELORETTES " in that link below, you can see them all. They are much better quality than the original bio's which are awful.

Brad Smith @bradcsmith
I recently learned how to write..@HelloCanada found out & I wrote about all things Night1 on #BachelorCanada here..

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill