SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:In the Week 3 Diaries (accidentally posted last week on Bach Canada site), Lisa says in her piece that "we didn't think we'd get to go to the group date" ~ the operative word being "we". Lisa gets a 1:1 this week, so someone else must've got a 1:1 too. Hoping to see Sachelle's date this week as the other 1:1,  because I'm tired of looking for that table & chairs!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh out loud I know what you mean. This is the closest I can find, but the tables in chairs in Cabo are all colourful! They have a location in Cabo and San Jose.

MiaCasa

Is there something about this date that is confirmed to be Mexico? Could it be in the Bahamas?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:In the Week 3 Diaries (accidentally posted last week on Bach Canada site), Lisa says in her piece that "we didn't think we'd get to go to the group date" ~ the operative word being "we". Lisa gets a 1:1 this week, so someone else must've got a 1:1 too. Hoping to see Sachelle's date this week as the other 1:1,  because I'm tired of looking for that table & chairs!

laugh out loud I know what you mean. This is the closest I can find, but the tables in chairs in Cabo are all colourful! They have a location in Cabo and San Jose.

MiaCasa

Should I be getting a complex over no one reading my posts? : Upset  I thought you guys were on board with this SC which is from the preview for episode 3. The clothes look like a match to me. Jo and I have searched the Bahamas for the green table and coffee shop to no avail so it made sense when I saw this cap that it must be Mexico. No?

Here's the other part of their date.

Mr. & Mrs. here's that balcony in Italy. Loved your pizza box find!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 pm

No, just me speculating that's Sachelle in Cabo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Should I be getting a complex over no one reading my posts? : Upset  I thought you guys were on board with this SC which is from the preview for episode 3. The clothes look like a match to me. Jo and I have searched the Bahamas for the green table and coffee shop to no avail so it made sense when I saw this cap that it must be Mexico. No?

How could we not read all the posts, it's too exciting! laugh out loud No no no, that's why I thought it's Mexico as well.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Mr. & Mrs. here's that balcony in Italy. Loved your pizza box find!

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Here's the closer up version of the cap, but doesn't show what a good match the balcony is
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote: snipped...

So, I'm guessing Buitoni is one of the sponsors for this date and we're going to see Tim and Sachelle making some Buitoni pizza. giggling

Good guess. Here's the kitchen in Casa Buitoni! This shot was taken towards the left of the screen. You can see the picture between the two windows look the same.

Casa Buitoni

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Even though I am not much of a sleuther, I so agree with GA that this is so much more fun without RS spilling everything.  The bottom line is HE IS NOT needed but many members have gotten so used to relying on him that it has taken the fun out of what the fantastic sleuthers can really find out!!

To all of you that can find out all the clues :detective  this is for you!!clapping! thumbsup  :sending flowers wine cheerdance Hugesmile

You all blow my mind.  goteam bowdown
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks Grace! And we do read your posts. Sometimes more than once Smiley

What bothers me is Tim's shirt. I think he may be wearing the same shirt (but us Canadians tend to wear things many, many times, no matter who's taking pictures) that he's wearing in the chair with Dominique, and in the swing with April, which also puts him in the same swimming trunks he has on the snorkel cap. All this makes me wonder if Sachelle was given the evening, dinner portion following a group snorkel date.
blue shirt with dark buttons, swim trunks with white across the hip
blue shirt, same trunks

This is the section of Paradise Island it looks like that table and chairs should live. There are lots of shots of the area but I just can't match it up. Maybe one of you will have better luck.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:54 pm

You can see a sliver of shorts under the table which look like they're beige.

Brill! It is a blast, like old times! True talent around here that's for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Mr&Mrs This s/cap was matched up

with this cap. Same top and skirt. Now that I look at it again, you can see the beige shorts as well. These were taken from the previews after last week's eip. After Vancouver they go to Cabo. Someone else can correct me but I think that's what we sleuthed.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Mr & Mrs... The swing April is in and Dominique's chair are at Sandals private offshore island in the Bahamas. I assume that's a group date. No luck on the green table there. He does seem to wear the same or similar shirts quite often, so that's making it more difficult. Jo and I have looked high and low for the green table in the Bahamas. We started with Atlantis.. Harborside or Marina village shopping area. Looked promising, but no luck.

GA- The 2 SC of Tim and Sachelle are from the original preview. Only the tiny sliver of their shirts was from last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Brill wrote:Even though I am not much of a sleuther, I so agree with GA that this is so much more fun without RS spilling everything.  The bottom line is HE IS NOT needed but many members have gotten so used to relying on him that it has taken the fun out of what the fantastic sleuthers can really find out!!

To all of you that can find out all the clues :detective  this is for you!!clapping! thumbsup  :sending flowers wine cheerdance Hugesmile

You all blow my mind.  goteam bowdown

Thanks Brill. You know I was a Chris fan with you and I'm very happy for him and Des, but my first reaction was to jump up and down about RS being wrong! That made me so happy! Smiley I think I may subconsciously favor the spoiled F2 in the hopes RS will be wrong. giggling I really wish he would go away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill