SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:03 am

Hey guys, next week's episode is where Trisha and Tim run into the water in Bermuda.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it may be Moss park because you can see behind the trees in the s/cap that is a road. Not to clear in that cap but I can't find the other one that shows it better. The goolge map pic I brought over, you can see the roads that wind through the park.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As you can see from the Moss Park google earth one that I brought over, you can see that the Moss Park one is surrounded by big buildings, where as the Armory and the green space near the hotel do have more greenery and other roads/parking lot around. Myself, I tend to think it is either the armory or the green space right behind the hotel bordered by 3 roads. In the video, it looks like he's going over a concrete "barrier" of sorts before running onto the grass. Because of that, I tend to think that the greenery right behind the hotel is the one that's being used.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 am

It could also be Moss Park because they could be in the bottom right hand corner which means the back drop would be the parking lot, hence no tall buildings.

All I know is that s/cap of them in the park, reminds me of the horrible spring we had! That's what May looked like. Just the thought! laugh out loud The google earth ones are all lush and green.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:52 am

Group date snorkling and Sandals offshore island: 4 girls- April, Dominique, ?, ?

eek! there are 4 or 5 sharks!! I just got one in this SC..

2 on 1? Trisha and Riliegh?? There's either not a rose/elimination or he eliminates Natalie at the rose ceremony rather than her leaving on her own.

1 on 1 Natalie- Atlantis

1 girl with no date if I have the above right.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 am

^^Grace, in the date where you believe it could be a 2:1, the first girl could be Rileigh or Sachelle, but the girl in the SC underneath is definitely Trisha.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Earlier in the season, someone had done a back of the head hair comparison and thought it might be Kaylynn.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 pm

"I feel so happy". Since there are supposedly 2 episodes in the Bahamas, would this be a Kaylynn's second 1-on-1 with Tim or is this part of the group date with Domenique and April?

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:^^Grace, in the date where you believe it could be a 2:1, the first girl could be Rileigh or Sachelle, but the girl in the SC underneath is definitely Trisha.

giggling First I put Dominique. I was up too late! I'll edit it. thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:21 pm

richmondrose wrote:"I feel so happy". Since there are supposedly 2 episodes in the Bahamas, would this be a Kaylynn's second 1-on-1 with Tim?

I'm not sure there are 2 episodes now. Originally, I thought there were 2 group dates, but now it looks like one of the group dates is actually a 2 on 1. Tim has the blue shirt on in this SC which makes me think Kaylynn is on the snorkeling/offshore island group date, but he does wear the same shirt a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:24 pm

The girl in the middle of the three grouped together looks to be shorter. Either Rileigh or Sachelle?

ETA: And someone is either puking or sees a shark?? :shocked!:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

I thought this may be Kaylynn because her hair's in a bun.

ETA: I tried to get another SC of her hair. It's just in a ponytail. This one doesn't show it any better, but I grabbed this one because it has a second girl in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mr&Mrs! thanks for the beautiful shots of Vancouver BC!! Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I'm proud to live in a country as beautiful as the West!

Broke my heart a little to see it all so grey and foggy on filming day because it could have been spectacular. I guess it takes a lot of rain to live in a rain forest Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill