SELECT CONTENT

General Chit Chat

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Chit Chat  - Page 18 Empty Re: General Chit Chat

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:07 am

There's been a lot of good performances tonight. Ed's still my favorite though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:09 am

He told Ryan Seacrest on the Red Carpet he's working on more sad songs.

I don't mind him, I like his songs, but it's over kill on the radio stations.

Ooops here we go again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:13 am

I like listening to upbeat music generally a lot more than sad, sober ballads. I do love the song Happy. 
 I love classic rock best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:19 am

I'm loving this montage!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 am

Mustang19 wrote:We're (San Francisco Bay Area) finally having some much needed rain this weekend. It has been so dry for so long. We had a downpour today that lasted a long time - my family was doing the happy dance. I want to get out there soon to plant my garden, but I feel guilty for watering when things are so bad. The upside is beautiful warm weather, but I would trade that for a few good storms. My hat is off to all of you who brave the snow every year, not sure I could do it. Smiley

I leave for LA this next w/e so I hope the rain stops by then for a few days of sunshine :yes: I know you need the rain so bring it on until this next w/e then have it General Chit Chat  - Page 18 208113758 A little sun and running into a few famous people would be terrific.

Isn't that where Britt lives? Maybe I'll go to the place that she works and have her wait on me cantstopl Who else lives there that I should try to find?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:35 am

Have a great trip Rolly! I hope you get lots of sunny

I wish I was leaving for somewhere, anywhere but here! Brutal drive this morning! General Chit Chat  - Page 18 2292733854

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 am

Rolly wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:We're (San Francisco Bay Area) finally having some much needed rain this weekend. It has been so dry for so long. We had a downpour today that lasted a long time - my family was doing the happy dance. I want to get out there soon to plant my garden, but I feel guilty for watering when things are so bad. The upside is beautiful warm weather, but I would trade that for a few good storms. My hat is off to all of you who brave the snow every year, not sure I could do it. Smiley

I leave for LA this next w/e so I hope the rain stops by then for a few days of sunshine :yes: I know you need the rain so bring it on until this next w/e then have it General Chit Chat  - Page 18 208113758 A little sun and running into a few famous people would be terrific.

Isn't that where Britt lives? Maybe I'll go to the place that she works and have her wait on me cantstopl Who else lives there that I should try to find?

I think the weather calls for sunshine again for the next week or so. You should be good! I think there are a lot of bach alum in the area. Courtney was the first that comes to mind. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:33 pm

I hope every one that lives in nice warm weather is enjoying it and I wish I was with you!

We are currently, at 8:30pm, at 1 freakin degree F or -17C.

It will go down to -9F or -23C.

Good thing I don't have man because I sleep with so many blankets comforters flannel pj's, he'd never be able to find me! cantstopl

I can't explain how flippin cold it is out there. You cannot be out there for more than 30 seconds with out gloves on. I have to find me this guy! summer

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Oh my goodness, GA, that's cold!! You're welcome to come visit California. It was about 78 today in my neck of the woods and is currently about 67. Hoping for more rain soon, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I think the weather calls for sunshine again for the next week or so. You should be good! I think there are a lot of bach alum in the area. Courtney was the first that comes to mind. giggling

Sounds like the temps should be in the 80's with sun in Santa Monica so it's gonna be great. GA where in the heck do you live that it's so d@*n cold? I thought it was cold in Minnesota but you have us beat. Not just cold temps but that wind chill is awful. Now I just have to try to talk my husband and son into watching TB Sunday AND Monday night...haven't figured out how yet. Hugesmile

Courtney probably wouldn't be on my alum list to see but I'll keep my eyes open for someone famous. General Chit Chat  - Page 18 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Rolly wrote: snipped

Sounds like the temps should be in the 80's with sun in Santa Monica so it's gonna be great. GA where in the heck do you live that it's so d@*n cold? I thought it was cold in Minnesota but you have us beat. Not just cold temps but that wind chill is awful. Now I just have to try to talk my husband and son into watching TB Sunday AND Monday night...haven't figured out how yet. Hugesmile  

Courtney probably wouldn't be on my alum list to see but I'll keep my eyes open for someone famous. General Chit Chat  - Page 18 3806527698

When do you leave Rolly, and how long will be able to enjoy that gorgeous weather?

I'm near the Niagara Falls New York border on the Canadian side. Those temps do not include the wind chill. I took my two Shih Tzu's out, they stepped out the door, and in unison they both stopped and both turned their heads to look at me. laugh out loud Yeah I know, that's your breath freezing in the air, go pee go pee go hurry pee go pee! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Rolly, welcome to Ca. If your going to be in Santa Monica you 
might bump into Élan Gale, Drew K. with Amy, Zack W, 
Robert G. Sarah H. Graham B, Danielle Mc. +Sleuths of 
film stars. You may not want to return to MN. Lots to 
see and do. Enjoy!! Weather wil be beautiful. Go further
South you might bump into ME I'm in Newport.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Chit Chat

+63
HavaDrPepper
Astrobach