SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks everyone. It is so good to 'see' you all too! : )

atem wrote:RS mentioned the gal who has the HTD tomorrow has two connections to the SEC.  Then, I saw this guy just started following RS...could that be the connection?  https://twitter.com/mattcgraham

It says his location is Ruston which is about an hour away from Shreveport, LA so perhaps there could be some connection there?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Muslady Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 pm

This is a brother. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/latc-m-footbl-mtt.html

Getting Acquainted: Full name is William Thomas Graham ... Son of Randy and Sally Graham ...Has two brothers, Matt and Gantt, and one sister, Lindsey ... His brother Matt lettered the past four years as the starting deep snapper for the Bulldogs ... His father played football at Missouri ... His grandfather Bill Graham played football at Florida State ... Born July 24, 1986, in Monroe, La.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Thomas Graham. He is the Director of Football Recruiting and Alumni Relations at La Tech
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am

Sister's name is Lindsay
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04 am

Good job! :claphands
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04 am

Great Muslady! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:13 am

Looks like she may be from Dubach, LA.  I'm wondering why they flew into Shreveport rather than Monroe.  Maybe the actual date will take place in Shreveport.  There are some fun things to do there.  If this is the girl she is in her 30's

ETA: This is a town of about 800. She'll do fine in Iowa if she can take the weather!laugh out loud It's warm in the south.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:17 am

What does she look like? I can only find an article about her being the bridesmaid for Megan Lorene Hines in 2009.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:20 am

atem wrote:What does she look like?  I can only find an article about her being the bridesmaid for Megan Lorene Hines in 2009.

I have no idea. I've just seen this on the La Tech page and looked in the white pages. I don't twitter or facebook.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:26 am

Unless RS has his football conferences wrong, this girl wouldn't fit the SEC connection. La Tech is in a totally different conference.

Not saying this isn't the girl, but it could be a totally different girl.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:30 am

The brothers bio says their dad played for Mizzuo and grandfather for FSU.  But RS said 2 SEC connections didn't he?  Mizzuo is SEC, now (wouldn't have been when the dad was there), but FSU is ACC.  So... no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:33 am

With how RS mentioned the SEC connection, I would think she's probably the sister or daughter or someone who is a recognizable name in the SEC. Whether that means a current player, or a past one. Maybe even the daughter of a coach.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+30
lurker11
rc49ers
Maddy
Mr Write
Luvstruck