SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this or if it has already been mentioned elsewhere but this evening I was reading the most recent issue of Life & Style magazine. I don't normally buy this one but they suckered me in at the grocery story when I read on the cover "Bachelor: Worst Betrayal Ever" with a pic of Chris and Britt. Not much new in the story except they mentioned that three of the contestants choose to leave during the season. So we already know about Britt, but I wonder who the other two are (assuming the story is correct)? Any intel or ideas?
:detective question

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this or if it has already been mentioned elsewhere but this evening I was reading the most recent issue of Life & Style magazine. I don't normally buy this one but they suckered me in at the grocery story when I read on the cover "Bachelor: Worst Betrayal Ever" with a pic of Chris and Britt. Not much new in the story except they mentioned that three of the contestants choose to leave during the season. So we already know about Britt, but I wonder who the other two are (assuming the story is correct)? Any intel or ideas?

According to RS, Meghan, Ashley S and Britt left on their own.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Maybe shy, boring and bumbling Chris left immediately following the M&G and was replaced by sleazy, greazy, horndog Chris.
Then sleazy, greazy, horndog Chris will realize after the FD and FS that he is stuck with a virgin and a munchkin and leave, allowing shy, boring and bumbling Chris to either return or leaving the F1-F2 high and dry at the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 pm

julychild wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this or if it has already been mentioned elsewhere but this evening I was reading the most recent issue of Life & Style magazine. I don't normally buy this one but they suckered me in at the grocery story when I read on the cover "Bachelor: Worst Betrayal Ever" with a pic of Chris and Britt. Not much new in the story except they mentioned that three of the contestants choose to leave during the season. So we already know about Britt, but I wonder who the other two are (assuming the story is correct)? Any intel or ideas?

According to RS, Meghan, Ashley S and Britt left on their own.

OK, thanks julychild. I'm glad Ashley S takes herself out and I hope it happens tomorrow night in episode 3. The sooner the better! Now Megan is a bit of a surprise to me though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe shy, boring and bumbling Chris left immediately following the M&G and was replaced by sleazy, greazy, horndog Chris.
Then sleazy, greazy, horndog Chris will realize after the FD and FS that he is stuck with a virgin and a munchkin and leave, allowing shy, boring and bumbling Chris to either return or leaving the F1-F2 high and dry at the FRC.

HaHa Kasha! Maybe Chris has an identical twin brother and they each make "appearances" during the overnights. Evil brother Prince Horndog sleeps with F3 and F2 simultaneously in a menage a trois and Sweet brother Prince Farming stays up all night just talking and giggling (alot) with his F1 Becca, who he will not kiss until right after they both say I DO. Awwww, isn't it romantic. TPTB have really outdone themselves this time.

:claphands :yes: :claphands :yes: :claphands :yes: :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 am

It works for either theory with the theme of second chances.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+30
lurker11
rc49ers
Maddy
Mr Write
Luvstruck