SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:33 pm

tigertiz wrote:
They all have their sights set on moving to Arlington, Iowa,
rofl

Who writes this stuff? cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Idiots apparently.
Either that or someone who has never been to Arlington--or confused Arlington, Iowa with Arlington, Virginia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Idiots apparently.
Either that or someone who has never been to Arlington--or confused Arlington, Iowa with Arlington, Virginia.

Plus, the fact that Chris Soules himself is willing to move out of Iowa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Actions speak louder than words. His bread and butter are in Iowa. I suspect when he said that he was just talking out of the side of his mouth.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:54 pm

If i were to venture a guess, when he said he would "move" he meant to Iowa City or Cedar Rapids.... within an hour of his family/farm, close to all the farms he consults with, and where there are good hospitals. (and are less than 4 hours from Chicago by car).
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actions speak louder than words. His bread and butter are in Iowa. I suspect when he said that he was just talking out of the side of his mouth.

I would think, (JMO, and I've been wrong before) that Chris intends to stay put!!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 pm

I agree, Donna.
Under no uncertain terms during his HTD, his entire family emphasized how important/integral he was in moving the farm/family livelihood into the 21st century. They indicated the baton was being passed to him as the new dynasty.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Can anybody tell me where to find the contestant chart? :Thanktwo
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Rolly wrote:Can anybody tell me where to find the contestant chart? :Thanktwo

It's under Filming Schedule - No Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2576-bachelor-19-chris-soules-filming-schedule-spoilers-sleuthing-no-discussion
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:49 pm

I've heard Whitney, Becca, Kaitlyn, Jade, Britt make it to the final 6.  Anyone know who I'm missing?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:54 pm

I believe it will be Carly. There are screencaps showing her in Iowa.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Yes, RS said it was Carly.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+30
lurker11
rc49ers
Maddy
Mr Write
Luvstruck