SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:20 am

Yes, that is defn. Britt!
We did a lot of good sleuthing tonight! Yay team BBF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:Great find Blu!
Great find RoseLover86!
So tonight we can add:
Nikki Delventhal
Juelia Kinney
Britt Nilsson
Tara Lee.
Are we on a roll or what.  I was going to finish binge watching Sean's season tonight, but this is just too much fun.  But I was just thinking that any moment now I will come off of this high when RS announces all these gals on his website like we had nothing to do with it.  Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 am

sara11 wrote:In Britts instagram there is also a pic of red converse shoes like she was wearing on that date.

I can't find her instagram but this is from Model Mayhem
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 491c8e06521f4

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 491c8eefb12f9

I'm SURE she is there for the "right reasons".
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Great find Blu!
Great find RoseLover86!
So tonight we can add:
Nikki Delventhal
Juelia Kinney
Britt Nilsson
Tara Lee.
Are we on a roll or what.  I was going to finish binge watching Sean's season tonight, but this is just too much fun.  But I was just thinking that any moment now I will come off of this high when RS announces all these gals on his website like we had nothing to do with it.  Oh well.
I added 4 girls more right after Kasha's post.
lavenderred wrote:Great job everyone! And I agree, bluwavz, I definitely think Britt Nilsson is the missing F4/now F3 girl. yes

So far tonight 4 girls have been found -- Nikki Delventhal, Juelia Kinney, Britt Karolina Nilsson and Tara Lee.

Here are 4 more likely contestants found through IG tonight --

@mackenzie_deonigi -- Mackenzie Deonigi
@alissagiambrone -- Alissa Giambrone
@ambriella22 -- Amber James
@samanthasteffen_ -- Samantha Steffen
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 am

Wow! You guys are awesome!

I'm beyond confused at the F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:52 am

Wow, wow, wow! You ladies have me so amazed! So our F3 are Whitney, Becca, and Britt then?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 am

Has Samantha done anything social media wise?  

Sure seems like a bunch of models/actresses, cheer leader types.

Seriously, I couldn't see any of them living in Iowa. I guess it is Whitney.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:13 am

Meh, I was hoping the last girl was someone more unknown/haven't been found yet through the public.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:16 am

california90 wrote:Meh, I was hoping the last girl was someone more unknown/haven't been found yet through the public.

I think that still may be possible. Right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:40 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:Meh, I was hoping the last girl was someone more unknown/haven't been found yet through the public.

I think that still may be possible.  Right?

Possibly. Don't get me wrong, I think Whitney and Becca are pretty and seem decent. A lot of the other girls just don't impress me. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but there hasn't been a great group of girls for the show in awhile.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 am

Hi guys,Britts instagram and twitter is @brittkarolina and it looks like she's 26, I'm pretty sure she's in the final 3.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 2pseftc

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:09 am

Just an FYI, I did some more checking and I don't know for sure, but don't think that Britt is in the F4.

On her instagram, http://instagram.com/brittkarolina, she has this pic....

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Brit_n10

I did some more looking and found this twitter while I was looking for more stuff for Britt

https://twitter.com/brittkarolina

She has exactly that picture on her twitter.  She also started following Jade and another which may be a contestant on the show as of yesterday.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 35393_585028990620_56902348_33898288_7526126_n_400x400

ETA: This is the other twitter acct that Britt began following:

https://twitter.com/NinaJibril

That person's twitter is let's say super active. She posts every day and several times per day. The last tweet was sept 23 till the next tweet on sept 28. I think she was a contestant on night one at least.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+30
lurker11
rc49ers
Maddy
Mr Write
Luvstruck