SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 am

I'm not a fan of Chris but he's really cute when he's with Whitney Smiley

I think she's good for him, actually kinda excited to see them grow closer
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:51 am

Chris and Whitney look great together and seem very smitten with each other which is very sweet to see. I am sure they loved watching their wedding-crashing episode. Hope they got to watch it together! Great memories for them and their wedding-theme story/arc... wedding crashing, next episode Whitney in a wedding dress, and their 1:1 with Whitney holding a bridal bouquet in Des Moines when Chris shows her their mural.  
:wedding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:29 am

Chris was in LA crashing viewing parties with Chris H. Not sure where Whitney was....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:33 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris was in LA crashing viewing parties with Chris H. Not sure where Whitney was....

Maybe meeting people at the airport on the way home from her safehouse visit? Have we checked if the number of her facebook friends has increased.

Sorry, she is a nice woman, good career. I see these two being a good fit, but she was trying so hard to show Chris that she was perfect for him at the beginning of that date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:01 am

Well, Whitney has unfollowed Becca on Twitter and Instagram. I guess she was told to, or something.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Chris and Whitney look great together and seem very smitten with each other which is very sweet to see. I am sure they loved watching their wedding-crashing episode. Hope they got to watch it together! Great memories for them and their wedding-theme story/arc... wedding crashing, next episode Whitney in a wedding dress, and their 1:1 with Whitney holding a bridal bouquet in Des Moines when Chris shows her their mural.  

I have nothing against Chris and Whitney. Both are sweet, nice people. Just need to chime in that unfortunately, the wedding theme couple were never ended up together in this show. William-Ashley, Brooks- Des, who else?...(memory escaped me.. giggling )

but..there is a first for everything, right? Hugesmile

maybe it would be a hoot if we have another Chantal-Emily season all over again. Obvious-out going vs Hidden-reserved (Whitney vs Becca). Anyone? :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 am

Hmmm I don't really think he picked Becca. She was home the morning after the FRC.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Chris and Whitney look great together and seem very smitten with each other which is very sweet to see. I am sure they loved watching their wedding-crashing episode. Hope they got to watch it together! Great memories for them and their wedding-theme story/arc... wedding crashing, next episode Whitney in a wedding dress, and their 1:1 with Whitney holding a bridal bouquet in Des Moines when Chris shows her their mural.  

I have nothing against Chris and Whitney. Both are sweet, nice people. Just need to chime in that unfortunately, the wedding theme couple were never ended up together in this show. William-Ashley, Brooks- Des, who else?...(memory escaped me.. giggling )

but..there is a first for everything, right?  Hugesmile

maybe it would be a hoot if we have another Chantal-Emily season all over again. Obvious-out going vs Hidden-reserved (Whitney vs Becca). Anyone? :stirthepot

Ashely and JP did wedding photos…does that count Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:23 am

Ive never seen the SC of the mural. Are they here somewhere? Can't find them. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:23 am

mura, I was on the Becca train when I was unspoiled. Her presence in the preview fit the F1 pattern, imo.

That said, I thought the date with Whitney was cute. I couldn't figure out, though, what happened that made Chris be so enamored with her so quickly. It seemed like we missed something.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:30 am

eliza3 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

but..there is a first for everything, right?  Hugesmile

Ashely and JP did wedding photos…does that count Smiley

i was referring to 1-1 date, not the group dates Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 22 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:31 am

grace8136 wrote:

Ive never seen the SC of the mural. Are they here somewhere? Can't find them. TIA

i refer to this, Grace :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEt44sYrkhU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan