SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Thanks, KB. I didn't mean to single out MVMom as the only one who should answer. I saw it in her post so I directed it to her. I was trying to keep my comment short by not quoting the previous posts. Smiley

NP. I just didn't want MVMom to think I presumed to speak for her, that's why I added that comment. Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:From Whitney's IG.   beatingheart

#TBT nothing compares to a mother's love. This pic always makes me smile! Enjoy your day!

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 80 11008317_1536451209971405_1392087088_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/923937461882751189_8548233

Beautiful and sad. sad Hope her Mom is smiling at the classy daughter she raised.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Why can't any of my quizzes have that as a bonus question laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:36 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I sure wish there was a like button

I think being an Iowan is what Whitney truly wants and with the right guy anywhere in Iowa would be fine

I've been wishing for like buttons a lot too!  Lots of good comments.

MVMom39forever wrote:

So are we keeping count here of all the sweet scenes we had to find out about either after the fact, in deleted scenes or fan photos:

- Week 4 garter toss between Chris and Whitney in courtyard was deleted scene

- Week 5 Chris' time with Whitney that resulted in her getting the group date rose was a deleted scene ...and, come on ... when have we ever NOT seen the interaction between the lead and the person who gets the GDR?

- Week 6 in Deadwood ... no deleted scene that I am aware of but we saw none of Whitney's time with Chris on date and I am sure it was a great bonding moment as they both love country music

-Week 7 in Iowa at mural ... didn't he toss Whitney a bouquet that we did not get to see?

And now the above ... Week 8 - Chris and Whitney celebrating HIS birthday together. Come on... does anyone doubt that this is no  coincidence that of all the final 4 Chris is spending his birthday with Whitney AND they didn't show them celebrate onscreen together?

Hmmm ... final 1 clues for sure ...  :yes:

OK, no offense to any Becca fans that might reading, but many have the opinion that Chris' actions towards Becca are more attentive than to Whitney.  The thing is, we might only be seeing the most positive actions towards Becca, and similar actions towards Whitney are not being shown to us.  Now, I think Chris is plenty attentive to Whitney, but that's just me.  In any case, we can't go too much on what we see.  Who knows what we aren't seeing?

Exactly!! How can we judge when they are not showing us?! Plus, I think that Whitney and Becca are very different women.

Whitney came on show with a purpose: Chris!

I don't know if we heard why Becca came on show ... maybe more for the experience as a Cali girl? Either way, as a southern-raised Christian lady with high morals, Becca does not APPEAR to me to be a very flirtatious woman who chases men. As a sorority sister, Becca also SEEMs to be a real girl's girl and supportive friend (based on how happy she seemed to be for Whitney when she relayed her mural date).

As a late 1-on-1 date, Becca saw her friends form strong connections with Chris and as a result, might have been hesitant in coming between anyone.

Finally, Chris has a show to put on. I think he settled early on Whitney but needed to bring someone else to F2 and stayed as open minded as he could. He clearly likes and respects Becca and admires her beauty. She was a far better candidate for him to explore a relationship with than Carly (friend zone) and Britt who imploded and disrespected him. But exploring a relationship with Becca meant he had to put more effort into it than Whitney who was more than happy to meet him more than 1/2 way.
If he just wanted to drag someone to F2, why not Kaitlyn. Especially if it didn't matter who. We all saw on Becca's HTD, her mother saying don't break her daughter's heart. So, he purposely took her to break her heart.....somehow that doesn't make sense. It will be an interesting ending though....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

I've been wishing for like buttons a lot too!  Lots of good comments.

OK, no offense to any Becca fans that might reading, but many have the opinion that Chris' actions towards Becca are more attentive than to Whitney.  The thing is, we might only be seeing the most positive actions towards Becca, and similar actions towards Whitney are not being shown to us.  Now, I think Chris is plenty attentive to Whitney, but that's just me.  In any case, we can't go too much on what we see.  Who knows what we aren't seeing?

Exactly!! How can we judge when they are not showing us?! Plus, I think that Whitney and Becca are very different women.

Whitney came on show with a purpose: Chris!

I don't know if we heard why Becca came on show ... maybe more for the experience as a Cali girl? Either way, as a southern-raised Christian lady with high morals, Becca does not APPEAR to me to be a very flirtatious woman who chases men. As a sorority sister, Becca also SEEMs to be a real girl's girl and supportive friend (based on how happy she seemed to be for Whitney when she relayed her mural date).

As a late 1-on-1 date, Becca saw her friends form strong connections with Chris and as a result, might have been hesitant in coming between anyone.

Finally, Chris has a show to put on. I think he settled early on Whitney but needed to bring someone else to F2 and stayed as open minded as he could. He clearly likes and respects Becca and admires her beauty. She was a far better candidate for him to explore a relationship with than Carly (friend zone) and Britt who imploded and disrespected him. But exploring a relationship with Becca meant he had to put more effort into it than Whitney who was more than happy to meet him more than 1/2 way.
If he just wanted to drag someone to F2, why not Kaitlyn.  Especially if it didn't matter who.  We all saw on Becca's HTD, her mother saying don't break her daughter's heart.  So, he purposely took her to break her heart.....somehow that doesn't make sense.  It will be an interesting ending though....

clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 pm

aunties: but that is such an odd way to look at it.... it's better he breaks whitney's heart than beccas? why is that automatically better?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 pm

AParent IVF Laboratory has about 8 BTS photos from Whitney's HTD on their FB page. Just photos from their time visiting Whitney's workplace. Nice group photo and others where you can see camera people in scrubs too. FWIW
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:46 pm

New Whitney thread starts here: 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:46 pm

^A lot of assumption in the conclusion that he "purposely" took Becca to F2 to break her heart.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan