SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:38 pm

dpao84 wrote:The fact that it was Chris' birthday on Whitney's hometown says a lot to me and the fact that he got to go back and hang at her apartment is pretty cool too. Pretty nice place she's got there for herself!

I just really see it with these two. He's in awe of her and with the preview for next week it just shows how much confidence he lacks. I feel like he's concerned he won't be able to make Whitney happy and it scares the heck out of him to pull such a successful happy woman away from her dream. What makes her dream and career any less important than his? I just think he doesn't think he's enough. But the great thing about whit is she makes him feel like a million bucks. He needs that. What a confidence booster she must be for him. And in the end, he's going to realize that he can complete "the puzzle" for her... By giving her a family, and that's what she's ultimately looking for and I think that's what Whitney will say to him next week. 

I think for this to work long term there has to be a concession between both of them. I really see them as a couple who will compromise unlike andi and Josh. They have the same priorities but are still a good ying to the others yang.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was her sister's place, who happens to be an attorney.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:39 pm

I think each girl had a day portion, a portion at the family house, and then a portion at a different location. The last portion of Whitney's date with the wine was at her house, hence the blooper with her dog.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Yes the last place was her apartment as you can see it in her intro video. The sisters place was gorgeous though

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:50 pm

At this point in their lives, in the age 30 area, they have both found they have a new perspective. I have always said that most young people do not get common sense brains until around age 30. All those things that have been so important to them becomes "not so important" as they have no one to share their life with. Thus, "two hearts are ready" really comes into play. These two are now looking for a reason to come together rather than a reason not to. They sacrificed their early years to build their little empires and now will work to finding a compromise into a solution.

As a point of interest, I have two sons that because of my preaching to them, did not marry until over age 30. Both had two children and they are probably the best fathers one could hope for.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Diana wrote:They should have shown us that. SO CUTE.

So are we keeping count here of all the sweet scenes we had to find out about either after the fact, in deleted scenes or fan photos:

- Week 4 garter toss between Chris and Whitney in courtyard was deleted scene

- Week 5 Chris' time with Whitney that resulted in her getting the group date rose was a deleted scene ...and, come on ... when have we ever NOT seen the interaction between the lead and the person who gets the GDR?

- Week 6 in Deadwood ... no deleted scene that I am aware of but we saw none of Whitney's time with Chris on date and I am sure it was a great bonding moment as they both love country music

-Week 7 in Iowa at mural ... didn't he toss Whitney a bouquet that we did not get to see?

And now the above ... Week 8 - Chris and Whitney celebrating HIS birthday together. Come on... does anyone doubt that this is no  coincidence that of all the final 4 Chris is spending his birthday with Whitney AND they didn't show them celebrate onscreen together?

Hmmm ... final 1 clues for sure ...  :yes:

Also per RS's blog from 11/24, he said: Whitney's HT date "(Filmed Wednesday, Nov. 5th) At some point were at Quartino’s restuarant on State St" So they were seen at a restaurant during the HTD as well, also not shown.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:56 pm

From Whitney's IG.   beatingheart

#TBT nothing compares to a mother's love. This pic always makes me smile! Enjoy your day!

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 11008317_1536451209971405_1392087088_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/923937461882751189_8548233

Last edited by nutty1 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Litta123 wrote:MVMom, if Chris settled on Whitney early, how do you explain his comments (said at least twice) that Jillian was in his top 3? I also believe when he let Megan go, he told her more or less that he thought she'd be there at the end. I believe he said in some interviews that who he thought he wanted changed as he got deeper into the process, IIRC.

How do those comments support the fact that he chose Whitney early? Or were those the girls he thought he'd bring to F2? no idea

He has said his F3 changed during the process- who he thought would be F3 vs. his actual F3. So Jillian (and likely Britt) being in his original F3 is not inconsistent with an early attraction to Whit, i.e., the other one in top 3.

I don't recall him saying he thought Megan would be there in the end. He said something like their initial connection stalled and the relationship did not progress the way the others did.

MVMom- not intending to "answer" for you. Just wanted to respond to the post with my 2cents

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I sure wish there was a like button

I think being an Iowan is what Whitney truly wants and with the right guy anywhere in Iowa would be fine

I've been wishing for like buttons a lot too!  Lots of good comments.

MVMom39forever wrote:

So are we keeping count here of all the sweet scenes we had to find out about either after the fact, in deleted scenes or fan photos:

- Week 5 Chris' time with Whitney that resulted in her getting the group date rose was a deleted scene ...and, come on ... when have we ever NOT seen the interaction between the lead and the person who gets the GDR?

- Week 6 in Deadwood ... no deleted scene that I am aware of but we saw none of Whitney's time with Chris on date and I am sure it was a great bonding moment as they both love country music

-Week 7 in Iowa at mural ... didn't he toss Whitney a bouquet that we did not get to see?

And now the above ... Week 8 - Chris and Whitney celebrating HIS birthday together. Come on... does anyone doubt that this is no  coincidence that of all the final 4 Chris is spending his birthday with Whitney AND they didn't show them celebrate onscreen together?

OK, no offense to any Becca fans that might reading, but many have the opinion that Chris' actions towards Becca are more attentive than to Whitney.  The thing is, we might only be seeing the most positive actions towards Becca, and similar actions towards Whitney are not being shown to us.  Now, I think Chris is plenty attentive to Whitney, but that's just me.  In any case, we can't go too much on what we see.  Who knows what we aren't seeing?

I am a fan of both Whitney and Becca and I totally agree.  Sometimes if we could see the things they don't show, it would be game over.  IMO  ;)

Even though I would love to see RS be wrong.  giggling

In all fairness there have been things not shown from each of the final 2 girls and their time with Chris.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Anyone can copy any post into Whitney (or Becca's) F1 No discussion thread.

If anyone isn't sure how to do that, click quote to the post you want to bring over, just as if you were going to reply.

Put your mouse cursor whatever you are using, at the very beginning of the post, hold down and highlight the "whole post" don't leave anything out especially the quote tags. Click the go back button so you don't mess up the original post. Go the the thread you want to bring it to. Go to the reply box, right click, paste, send.

If you think you messed something up while copying the post, don't do anything other than click go back, the back button arrow, this will preserve the post.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm

^^Thanks, KB. I didn't mean to single out MVMom as the only one who should answer. I saw it in her post so I directed it to her. I was trying to keep my comment short by not quoting the previous posts. Smiley

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:08 pm

This is so funny!!

Whitney Bischoff retweeted
Michael Hill ‏@_michaeldavid 4h4 hours ago
Hey @whitbisch -- You were a bonus question on our Pediatrics quiz in PT school #Bachelor

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 B-Ozb_AIEAAZUD2

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm

That's funny! laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan