SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:02 am

emusha wrote:well I personally just have the opinion that blake is a romantic soul...as obviously evident with his fluttering and sighing and mumbling with jess...like she admitted he's romantic about love in the taking a huge leap way that she wasn't....i think they also differed in that she found all the emotions of "love" overwhelmingly romantic whereas I think blake finds the commitment for a life together and depth of connection romantic...i'm gonna say it...I wouldn't be shocked if post-season he uses phrases like "the one" "meant to be" etc...maybe even "soulmate" I think he's that kind of romantic guy -- as practical as he is -- i think he believes in a bond that can weather anything...and that lasts a lifetime + i think his practical side is in deeply wanting to build a family (so he's making decisions based on these two points but i do think he'd want the family and might be open to building the love if the foundation is there) ...

I also do think Tim is a very different personality to Blake with regards to how he processed the "journey" -- i think tim was looking for love to build toward marriage and I think Blake from the get go wanted it to be his own journey not even asking for advice (...which I thought was interesting)...it's very interesting also that  I do think blake was (going into the show) ready for marriage as he brings it up casually with the girls from the get go! I think he went into it to pick his wife (if he found that connection) and wanted someone who wanted the same thing...that's my opinion at least -- he even alludes to how the dating scene isn't conducive/can be frustrating cos you can't come right out and talk about your real desires if you are looking for a life partner...that you'd be dancing around it...i think he appreciate this process allowing him to dive straight to asking ...are you hear to find a life long love? he asked many people if they're looking for love to clarify and as jess revealed they talked about love a lot and their ideas of it...him clarifying what he's looking for...i assume he did this with many of the girls...i think when he told sam "mutual goals" this was one of them...to build a life and family together... they're a more traditional couple than tim and anna in my opinion...(possibly cos they grew up seeing the value of traditional family values and wanting that for themselves)
:yes: :yes: :yes: to the bolded and to ALL of what you said!!

I think it is very telling that so many of us *see* the same Blake. I think he is an open-book in many ways and correlates to what ALL the girls and even the parents of the F3 have said about him in that he is genuine.

He is definitely a practical romantic, as you said. Wait, is he a Taurus? Aquarius? Cancer? A Libra (balance?) He could be a LEO, the sensitive kind!! Would be interested to know his birthday.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:10 am

emusha wrote:https://au.tv.yahoo.com/news-and-gossip/article/-/25143141/who-will-blake-choose-on-the-bachelor/

some (new?) quotes from blake describing the ladies...

From the article you linked.... this is what Blake says about Sam...

WHAT BLAKE SAYS
"Sam is very down to earth, genuine, funny and speaks her mind as well."\

Ummm... that's it? That is ALL he says and yet so much about the other girls? This ONCE AGAIN proves my theory that he has a script that he is sticking to by constantly alluding to Sam in such general ways by constantly focusing on how funny she is. Which she is, but that is NOT why Blake tells her he is falling for her. 

Not in the least.

Every interview/article that I have watched or read Blake makes a point to stress the funny Sam in such a way as to make one think that he is not that serious about her or doesn't know her on a deeper level. 

Misdirect, misdirect, misdirect. Poor thing is trying as hard as he can to say as little as he can because he knows we have all seen what he really says on the show. 

Like he said in the interview video I posted upthread when he was being told by the callers and the interviewers that he had chosen Sam by date 2 with her on the picnic and he is all... "got to keep some mystery"... 

Hahaha... mystery solved (hopefully)  :detective :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 am

hi guys! i completely agree with you all! Sam definitely has to be the one!!!!!!!!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:35 am

emusha wrote:http://www.yourtv.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=1217985&showcomments=true

laugh out loud tim and anna's take on he proposal & F3...it's funny to me that tim picks louise when his own F1 was not even close to being upfront

This is what Tim says in this article....

"I'm guessing this week, Blake would be relieved and excited. I got to the end and was closed off, I didn’t make any decisions till the final night. In saying that, in the back of your head you know who your frontrunner is but you're trying to deny it."

This makes sense why Tim and Anna have take a different path than Blake and F1 (Sam?).... 

Blake never tried to deny it.... and if he did, early on in the show, I think Sam potentially leaving forced him to confront himself on who his frontrunner was. Probably earlier than even Blake wanted to. I don't think he fully realized until that moment he pleaded/challenged her to chat with him she was his frontrunner. After that moment, it has been pretty much all about her.

That's why the arc in Sam and Blake's journey took on a much more serious tone after the New Girls/Intruder episode and he began telling her he is falling. 

He probably thought, heck, I've already exposed myself, I couldn't deny how I was feeling because if I did Sam might have left. 

ETA: it is actually kind of funny now that I think about it. 

Laurina came into the show saying how she wanted Blake to work for it so she was all mysterious. 

All Sam had to do was say she is not putting up with games/playing around. It was real to her and she would rather leave than play games and get hurt. And guess what? Blake worked for it with Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:39 am

emusha wrote:well I personally just have the opinion that blake is a romantic soul...as obviously evident with his fluttering and sighing and mumbling with jess...like she admitted he's romantic about love in the taking a huge leap way that she wasn't....i think they also differed in that she found all the emotions of "love" overwhelmingly romantic whereas I think blake finds the commitment for a life together and depth of connection romantic...i'm gonna say it...I wouldn't be shocked if post-season he uses phrases like "the one" "meant to be" etc...maybe even "soulmate" I think he's that kind of romantic guy -- as practical as he is -- i think he believes in a bond that can weather anything...and that lasts a lifetime + i think his practical side is in deeply wanting to build a family (so he's making decisions based on these two points but i do think he'd want the family and might be open to building the love if the foundation is there) ...

I also do think Tim is a very different personality to Blake with regards to how he processed the "journey" -- i think tim was looking for love to build toward marriage and I think Blake from the get go wanted it to be his own journey not even asking for advice (...which I thought was interesting)...it's very interesting also that  I do think blake was (going into the show) ready for marriage as he brings it up casually with the girls from the get go! I think he went into it to pick his wife (if he found that connection) and wanted someone who wanted the same thing...that's my opinion at least -- he even alludes to how the dating scene isn't conducive/can be frustrating cos you can't come right out and talk about your real desires if you are looking for a life partner...that you'd be dancing around it...i think he appreciate this process allowing him to dive straight to asking ...are you hear to find a life long love? he asked many people if they're looking for love to clarify and as jess revealed they talked about love a lot and their ideas of it...him clarifying what he's looking for...i assume he did this with many of the girls...i think when he told sam "mutual goals" this was one of them...to build a life and family together... they're a more traditional couple than tim and anna in my opinion...(possibly cos they grew up seeing the value of traditional family values and wanting that for themselves)

emusha i just asked allaboutlove about Tim and Anna's choice. Would love to hear yours too. I really enjoy your analysis on these two bachelors and I concur with you on both of them. They two different individual with different goal in life. Really cannot wait for the theories here to be validated hopefully. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:56 am

Quane wrote:
emusha i just asked allaboutlove about Tim and Anna's choice. Would love to hear yours too. I really enjoy your analysis on these two bachelors and I concur with you on both of them. They two different individual with different goal in life. Really cannot wait for the theories here to be validated hopefully. Smiley

I am not surprised that Tim chooses Louise and Anna chooses Lisa. They are in on this. It is part of the whole schtick that Channel 10 and TBAU is all about. 

If they truly do not know who the one is.. then I am still not surprised by their choices.

Tim and Anna are much more sophisticated as is Louise (Tim's choice) while Lisa (Anna's choice) is cultured and very friendly, similar to Anna, herself. 

Don't forget, Tim LOVED Anna's lipstick. And guess who also wears lipstick? Yup, Louise. (Fetish maybe? Haha, no really, I think it is because it comes across as hollywood glamour/sophistication which Tim is attracted to).

So why, if they are not *in* on who the winner is don't they choose Sam?

Because Sam marches to the beat of her own drum.

She is down to earth and even tomboyish/sporty (she even said she was Sports Captain in her school on her first date with Blake). 

She can be ladylike/elegant (as in her Fairy Tale date with Blake) but still be dorky putting the mints in her bra. HAHA, loved it. At the core though, she is laid back and prefers to be no-fuss. 

Blake has given evidence that he is the same. He even tested, I mean took, Laurina out on dates that showed his preference for being chilled and laid back. He might wear a suit, but you can tell that his style is casual as is Sam's.

Think back to the 2-on-1 date Blake was on with Sam and Lisa. Sam basically looked like a boy in her getup for the advert/commercial challenge. Quintessential girl next door, as Chantal stated during TWTA (The Women Tell All and Chantal herself, is a lot like Sam in being laidback).

Sam is naturally beautiful and doesn't hardly need to wear makeup. She is comfortable in her skin and yet doesn't think or act like she knows she is beautiful - something Blake stated when he met her coming out of the Limo.

Sam has an unawareness about herself that is very endearing. For me, I felt like that was part of why Blake had to work to convince her he was serious about her... convince her to see herself the way he sees her. It is why he tells her that her humility is her best quality/trait and partly why he has fallen for her during their Fairy Tale date.

Also, I think Sam's approach to life, no fuss, family first, being supportive and challenging one another is what resonates with Blake because he is like that. It is why, on the Hometown Dates he looked like he didn't fit in at either Louise's or Lisa's house. At Sam's? It was as if they were having Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner or a Sunday family lunch. Very relaxed. 

At the core of both Blake and Sam, neither come from money or prestige (both Tim and Anna do) and so I think what Blake and Sam value more than material things are the things that money cannot buy.

They truly *get* each other...

He is a real estate/auctioneer... she is in finance/BMW services. These are hardworking families that they grew up in. Blake even tells of how his mother, when he was younger, had to work extra hours to get him the bike that Blake's dad promised him but never followed through on. Blake even says how he never got a call from his dad on his birthdays growing up.

These two people, Sam and Blake, have both experienced loss and brokenness from a very early age. It has contributed to how they view the world and how they view themselves.

Honestly, I feel that Blake *recognized* himself in Sam, from the get go. The first thing she talked to him about when she met him coming out of the limo was about family. And with Sam, Blake says, it is all about family.

For Blake, family is his kryptonite. He never experienced having a big family like Sam has. He never had siblings growing up to learn from or be a role model for. And Sam HANDS him the opportunity to be a role model to her brothers.

Being told by Sam that she would love him to be a role model for her siblings is a gift that blows Blake away. He even says that it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to him and just thinking about it "gets him every time".

Yes. Sam and Blake are both fragile and strong. They are not sophisticated, even if they like nice things, they are down to earth individuals who gravitated to each other because each one had something the other not only desired, but needed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 am

One's childhood provides a foundation for how one views oneself and the world.

This photo of Blake as a child breaks my heart. It says so, so much. In fact, I think it SAYS IT ALL when it comes to the connection between Sam and Blake.

I find it interesting that The Bachelor AU Facebook page, where I got this photo, is captured with the following: "We've officially found the cutest photo of all time: mini Blake and the family cat!"

Honestly, just looking at this photo brings tears to my eyes. It is not cute. It is sad. Heartwrenchingly sad.

Blake was alone AND he was lonely growing up.

There is pain written all over this photo. Out of all the photos he has (which I am sure are NOT that many) the moment that is shared is one where his sole companion is a cat. And he is listening to an audio-follow-along book. 

Breaks my heart. Every single time...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 10 10632843_728406973898817_3895366241884331945_n

Like I said before, Sam fills a NEED and not just a desire of Blake's.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:44 am

OMG...

After writing the above a thought just struck me....

What if Blake lost his mind and went OFF-SCRIPT, when Sam was saying she wanted to leave because ultimately Blake has major abandonment issues (and justifiably so) due to his childhood?

In essence, he was being rejected and abandoned by the one person whom he felt understood him deep inside, since their backgrounds are so, so similar.

All the other girls were these pretty, shiny, new things. Sam was familiar. He knew and recognized her immediately because she reflected him.

I think that is it. I could be totally wrong but it makes sense to me and why this season feels SO SO different from any other The Bachelor season.

Blake FACED his worst fears that day when Sam was going to leave. It is why he said he "would feel TERRIBLE if Sam left".... and he said this with tears welling up in his eyes.

It was as if in that moment, when Sam didn't want to work at it with him, when she wanted to just bolt, reject and leave him, that all his insecurities about loss/rejection/abandonment/broken dreams came to the forefront.

I many ways, I think Blake was not only talking TO Sam, pleading with her to stay... he was talking to his dad. And his past. And everything that scared him.

And this time, as an adult, he knew what to do. Instead of just letting it happen he decided to fight FOR someone because that is what he has ALWAYS needed. Someone fighting FOR HIM.

He gave Sam what HE HIMSELF NEEDED. And it is why he pleaded his case, with logic, that life has many challenges, but together we can do this, and he wanted to do it with one person, a person who would support him just as he would support her.

Hmmm... I keep saying we see the world through the lens of our life experiences and honestly, that is exactly how he was seeing Sam that day. Through the lens of his own life experiences.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 am

After waxing depressing in my recent posts, I found this via Lisa's instagram
and decided to post it because well...

Blake is so obviously checking out Sam!!! And this is the pool date, early, early days. The physical attraction he had towards her is once again proven to be something the producers tried to tone down/edit out.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 10 1723843_300622320125948_848233461_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 am

Insertingly that was the only group date they didn't show any interactions with Blake and Sam. It was more about Louise and Blake.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 am

I completely agree! only group date. Besides why is Lisa the only one following Blake's instagram? Its either she won, and shes following her fiance or she lost and she just wants to keep track of him or to confuse us all besides Sam hasn't even put in her bio "The Bach S2" while all the other have?? This is a sign guys... she's prolly hiding that she IS THE ONE!!!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:35 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 10 10653705_734291749977006_5037553094903210553_n

This facebook post by The Bachelor AU https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/timeline confirms that Sam is the one...

Why on EARTH would they promote a CONTEST for a necklace of someone that is NOT F1? 

That would be just very poor luck and in very, very bad taste. Here, try win the same necklace the girl whose heart was broken was given.

Nope. Confirmation for Sam as F1...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123