SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 11 10653705_734291749977006_5037553094903210553_n

This facebook post by The Bachelor AU https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/timeline confirms that Sam is the one...

Why on EARTH would they promote a CONTEST for a necklace of someone that is NOT F1? 

That would be just very poor luck and in very, very bad taste. Here, try win the same necklace the girl whose heart was broken was given.

Nope. Confirmation for Sam as F1...

lets hope so!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 11 10593001_734290426643805_223862028463332792_n

Another photo on facebook posted by The Bachelor AU https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/timeline

And we all recognize Blake's outfit and where he is right? 

Yes, you guessed correctly! Sam's sisters house... 

Look at that face... 
--- puppy face look? yes
--- huge beaming grin? yes
--- just met the love of my life's family? yes
--- only a few more sleeps until I reunite publicly with my fiance? yes
--- do you guys all know by now that it is Sam? yes
--- did I do a good job hiding it? no. And be thankful you didn't. Real love shouldn't have to disguise itself to the point that it is unrecognisable or indiscernible, not even for a contract or $$$. It's your best trait Blake. Wearing your heart on your face... 

Awww. love this photo!!! Cannot wait for Thursday. Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:39 am

Hahahha man can't wait!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 am

Here's the article, hoping this comes out ok. Thanks to GA on sorting through whether this could be done.
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

photo Blake1_zps284a0826.jpeg

Last edited by AEF on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:18 am

Next Page
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

photo Balke2_zps45b443e9.jpeg

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 am

Lisa: " I "have" fallen for Blake.. Notice the past tense here?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 am

Louise: My feelings are quite deep and there is the possibility of love for sure.
Sam: Yeah I definitely think I am. I had to stress that with my family during hometown visits. How real and how genuine it is to fall in love. Because trust me, I was so sceptical of it before coming into this situation.
Lisa: I have fallen in love with him, but whether I’ve told him or not is another story. I can definitely see a future with him.

Realise Sam wrote the most and is the only one speaking in present tense? She has to be the one!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:21 am

Sam has moved to favourite in betting
http://www.justbetting.com.au/other/entertainment/sam-new-odds-favourite-2014-bachelor-australia-betting/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:35 am

HodanG wrote:Lisa: " I "have" fallen for Blake.. Notice the past tense here?

No, that would be present.

However, hasn't it been figured out that she's F3 yet?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 am

atem wrote:

atem, if the f1 is Sam you will have picked the f 1 from just reading her profile! I think there is more consensus Louise is F3 because screen caps are only showing one date for her and two for the others, are you thinking something that is different to this?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

atem, if the f1 is Sam you will have picked the f 1 from just reading her profile! I think there is more consensus Louise is F3 because screen caps are only showing one date for her and two for the others, are you thinking something that is different to this?

Nope.  I haven't been watching the show and was just wondering.  If Louise is F3, then I would think Sam is F1 for sure as didn't Lisa say she isn't single?  

I did pick Sam to be in the F2 just from her bio/picture, but thought the other would be Chantal!  LOL  Didn't think Lisa would be anywhere in the top 4. I picked Louise to be in the F4.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:22 pm

HodanG wrote:I completely agree! only group date. Besides why is Lisa the only one following Blake's instagram? Its either she won, and shes following her fiance or she lost and she just wants to keep track of him or to confuse us all besides Sam hasn't even put in her bio "The Bach S2" while all the other have?? This is a sign guys... she's prolly hiding that she IS THE ONE!!!!

Given Lisa's personality it totally makes sense for her to be friends with Blake. They have always come across as more platonic ... and Lisa doesn't hold grudges... it's not her style. If she is not F1 it also confirms my theory that she knew this early on and was coached on how to act with Blake because she was a non-threat to the the F1 (refer to Lisa and Sam's date with Blake for evidence on how she acts).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123