SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:57 am

Well he never said which team he's rooting because of his profession, he can't say it maybe?

JPG happens to have a lot of females friends and Laura is one of his best friend.  I remember her Bday wishes to JPG saying that he's found his best in Nikki.  Since she knows him so well maybe she has noticed a difference in him when he's with Nikki

Re: his Bday wishes to Nikki.  I think he will do it but privately

Last edited by chinita on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:02 am

Question: Is Nikki's Mom still following JPG on IG?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:04 am

chinita wrote:Question: Is Nikki's Mom still following JPG on IG?

No

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:36 am

JPG tweeted the ESPN commentators in Spanish:  should I drop by tomorrow to KC? 
One commentator said, but JPG... Obvious little bro

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:41 am

chinita wrote:Well he never said which team he's rooting because of his profession, he can't say it maybe?

JPG happens to have a lot of females friends and Laura is one of his best friend.  I remember her Bday wishes to JPG saying that he's found his best in Nikki.  Since she knows him so well maybe she has noticed a difference in him when he's with Nikki

I think he will too. He is just that kind of person, kind and forgiving. JPG is very misunderstood, he is a nice guy with love relationships trust issues, which I hope he gets to solve bcs he wants to settle down. Everyone who has met him talk highly of him, so I am sure once Nikki's anger is gone, she is going to remember those good quality that made her fall in love with him, and wait for almost a year to hear "ILY".JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:45 am

Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:Well he never said which team he's rooting because of his profession, he can't say it maybe?

I think he will too. He is just that kind of person, kind and forgiving. JPG is very misunderstood, he is a nice guy with love relationships trust issues, which I hope he gets to solve bcs he wants to settle down. Everyone who has met him talk highly of him, so I am sure once Nikki's anger is gone, she is going to remember those good quality that made her fall in love with him, and wait for almost a year to hear "ILY".JMO

I have been reading all of the comments and feeling sad remembering how excited I was that this was real instead of the usual ILY and then be done sometimes before the ATFR aired. My husband and I are complete opposite and both very strong willed we dated broke up dated broke up many times (probably no mostly my fault) but we have now been married 27 years and not only do I love him I actually like him. I wished them the best. Relationships are hard and break ups suck big time!!
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 am

LMW707 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I have been reading all of the comments and feeling sad remembering how excited I was that this was real instead of the usual ILY and then be done sometimes before the ATFR aired. My husband and I are complete opposite and both very strong willed we dated broke up dated broke up many times (probably no mostly my fault) but we have now been married 27 years and not only do I love him I actually like him. I wished them the best. Relationships are hard and break ups suck big time!!

I agree. I liked them and was hopeful for them. If they don't give each other what they need then I wish them the best.

I hope Nikki can learn more graciousness with fans and others like Deena who are trying to be nice. I am not sure if JPG can learn to not use his hispanic background as such and excuse.

Both are generally good people.

I remember once someone told me we have one permanent relationship the rest are practice and learning to help us be ready for the one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 am

One of Juan Pablo's friends wife from KC posted a really great picture of her with Nikki wishing her a happy birthday. Looks like it might have been from the game last night. Nikki looks so happy. Good to see people she met through Juan Pablo wish her the best. Smiley

"@Ginna_Gutierrez: Happy birthday to this Hottie! @nikki_ferrell Keep doing you....This is your year girl! http://t.co/9N8F1X7T6Q"

Sad to think it's her bday and her and JP aren't together to celebrate that and the possible World Series win tonight. Oh what could have been. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree.  I liked them and was hopeful for them.  If they don't give each other what they need then I wish them the best.

I hope Nikki can learn more graciousness with fans and others like Deena who are trying to be nice.  I am not sure if JPG can learn to not use his hispanic background as such and excuse.

Both are generally good people.  

I remember once someone told me we have one permanent relationship the rest are practice and learning to help us be ready for the one.

Very true Stuck, we learn so much about ourselves through courtship, which really helps us recognize the one we really need and want to be with for life.
I really saw great potential in them, they are so different which is so good bcs they can compliment each other, but it takes learning to communicate well and patience. JPG is very easy going and a seat of your paints kind of guys which would help Nikki relaxed and loosen up. Nikki is so focused and serious which would help JPG get more focus and committed. One of the issue talked about on CT was uncertainty, Nikki wanted to, but needed a commitment from him and to set a specific date and plan for moving. JPG would not commit to a specific plan or date. That's what you call a great match, but it takes patience and unconditional love. JMO
anybody watching the CT today? I am.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 am

Break ups can be messy, and there have been enough of messy break ups. I find this to be very troublesome in the character of the person when this occurs. If a decision is made to split, why is it necessary for one or both parties to cause some sort of drama. There is a need to make one look better than the other, to get back at one or the other, use the children to their benefit.

These are all situations which can be avoided, if they simply are thankful for the good times. They should realize they are stronger for dealing with difficult situations. You never know how strong you are until you need to be. Whether they know it or not, they have learnt something about themselves that they may have not known or realized. They should move on with new goals and look for what would make them happy.

I hope there aren't anymore of this nonsense of IG'ing cryptic messages. IMO this was Nikki's way of showing all the people who have been brutal to her on SM that they split and she had enough.

Hopefully they both can find some good, and set an example for others on how they handle this, as it appears they have decided to break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:58 am

Saw a clip on the vh1 app of JPG and Nikki arguing about her loyalty to Andi and about their relationship in general and she kept saying she doesn't know if the relationship is repairable or if she should walk away. I really wanted them to work out but I think in the long run its better for both of them to move on

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Funny most of those comments are that they are happy that she left him.  I wonder how does Nikki feel by seeing those comments? A good decision because now many fans are supporting her?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers