SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Roger or Codie asked Sam if people ever told him he looked like A young Adam Levine. He said he has heard it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 pm

I think the men will say that about JP and Nikki but not sure the women will say. I think they liked JP not sure if they liked Nikki.

I liked Chris. He seemed like the most normal guy on show and never said anything bad about anyone.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Roger or Codie asked Sam if people ever told him he looked like A young Adam Levine. He said he has heard it.

To me he reminds me of Josh. Former athlete, square jaw. Heck maybe they would be a good fit. She is a lot more like Andi than I had thought so maybe a Josh type would be good for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Was he a football player? I think they mentioned he tried out for the. Chiefs.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:41 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Was he a football player?  I think they mentioned he tried out for the. Chiefs.

His bio says he played college football at Middle Tennessee and at UAB. So yes, he was. His bio gave me a very Josh type vibe. I think it could be a good fit.

As long as they are broken up, I am all for Nikki and JPG both flirting with who ever they want. I think they have been mostly broken up for a while, so go ahead date and find your happiness. I think they both deserve it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:05 pm

I had no idea who Sam Hunt is so I Googled him too. Don't know much about country music, but I can recognize a handsome man when I see one :hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love: .
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I don't get it. Why aren't Juan Pablo or Nikki saying anything about a breakup? What's the BIG secret? So odd.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I don't get it.  Why aren't Juan Pablo or Nikki saying anything about a breakup?  What's the BIG secret?  So odd.
Maybe it's in their contract with Couples Therapy?!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I don't get it.  Why aren't Juan Pablo or Nikki saying anything about a breakup?  What's the BIG secret?  So odd.

They probably are waiting for the end of Couple's Therapy....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Ah, you are probably correct.  I was thinking they still can't be under contract with The Bachelor.  I googled Sam Hunt too.  Gorgeous! seeing hearts

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Sam-Hunt-Pictures-Videos-36017476#photo-36017476
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Nikki claimed that she didn't like the media attention But liked the things that they did. I don't think she would have experienced most of the things she did without him. On the field at professional games back stage celebrity golf tournaments etc. I wonder if her and his heart will grow fonder being apart and not having the connection.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 pm

IMO Sam Hunt is more of a cross between Justin Timberlake and Adam Levine in terms of looks. I can see why Nikki would like him. hehehe I'm sure it's all harmless joking by the radio hosts.

I think this is the same station that asked her to call or come in to give a weekly recap/review once the Bachelor starts and she said she could try to do that.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers