SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 pm

I'm surprised she gave the interview to Life & Style and not People Mag. Life & Style seemed more gossipy to me.

Not surprised by anything she said. They just weren't meant to be. I do wonder why she didn't want to move to Miami. Maybe she'll go into more detail in the full interview.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Isabel123 Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:43 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/nikki-ferrell-confirms-it-s-over-what-really-happened-between-her-and-juan-pablo-after-the-bachelor-45899

The link doesn't open fro me.  I think she did the interview at "the pool after dark"

I can't open the link too. Another link by E online. http://ca.eonline.com/news/597162/nikki-ferrell-confirms-juan-pablo-galavis-split-we-both-knew-we-were-wasting-each-other-s-time

NEWS/ Nikki Ferrell Confirms Juan Pablo Galavis Split: "We Both Knew We Were Wasting Each Other's Time"
by Bruna Nessif Today 6:19 PM PST

It's official. Another Bachelor couple have called it quits.
After dropping hints that there might be trouble in paradise, Nikki Ferrell confirmed that she and Juan Pablo Galavis have broken up—and they split over her birthday weekend!

"It all played out over a couple of days, right before my birthday," Nikki, who turned 28 on Oct. 29, tells Life & Style in an exclusive interview (on newsstands tomorrow).

"We were just going back and forth through texting. He was questioning the relationship and I was questioning it back. I sent him a message saying, ‘We should fight for this. We should work this out.' And he didn't respond."

That's when she posted her anger on Instagram with a quote that read, "Isn't it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end they prove that they weren't even worth a second of it." She then captioned, "Nope not one single second."

"In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that. I'm a tad bit impulsive," she says, confessing that she also blocked him from her Twitter account. "I even deleted him from my phone!"

The two did reconnect to discuss their issues, and what may come as a surprise is Ferrell explains there was no huge, blowup fight. Instead, the pair just acknowledged that "we both knew we were wasting each other's time. The relationship wasn't making us happy anymore," she says. "We were both like, ‘No, just no.'"

Their long distance relationship caused a lot of problems. With Juan Pablo based in Miami and Nikki in Kansas City, neither of them wanted to relocate. "We weren't willing to make the sacrifices or compromises to meet in the middle and make it work."

Regardless, Ferrell still has love for Juan Pablo and even thinks a reconciliation is possible. "He's such a caring person," she tearfully tells Life & Style.

"I love him so much, and I know he feels the same way about me..There would have to be a lot of compromising and sacrifices on both of our parts for it to work. Who knows what the future holds, but at this point in our lives, it's not working for either one of us."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Ok I was able to open it. I think she gave it to L&S because they were in Pool after Dark, I think. I wonder what it came up that JPG didn't answer her. One thing I'm glad is it wasn't the "ILU" but again she didn't want to move to Mia which it's too bad. It's not making easier for him. But if she didn't feel comfortable moving there, then I respect her feelings. It turned out they were not as much in love as we thought they were.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 pm

I was curious to see when FRC was for JP's season and it was a year ago tomorrow.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:56 pm

chinita wrote: Ok I was able to open it. I think she gave it to L&S because they were in Pool after Dark, I think.  I wonder what it came up that JPG didn't answer her.  One thing I'm glad is it wasn't the "ILU" but again she didn't want to move to Mia which it's too bad.  It's not making easier for him.  But if she didn't feel comfortable moving there, then I respect her feelings.  It turned out they were not as much in love as we thought they were.  

Unfortunately there is no real compromising when it came where to live. It was Miami or no where because he has a daughter. There must be a reason she didn't want to move to Miami and it wasn't just the humidity. But you're right at the end of the day maybe they didn't love each other as deep as we thought. She hasn't ruled out a reconciliation which is interesting.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:04 am

In regard to the bolded red in Isabel's message..... Interesting. I think time part will let them know if it was meant to be or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:11 am

SerenityGirl wrote:I'm surprised she gave the interview to Life & Style and not People Mag. Life & Style seemed more gossipy to me.

Not surprised by anything she said. They just weren't meant to be. I do wonder why she didn't want to move to Miami. Maybe she'll go into more detail in the full interview.

The interview is very enlightening. It explains why Nikki posted that IG and why they still have photos of each other in their IG and twitter. Sometimes love is not enough and it's not easy to be on constant scrutiny in soc med. I noticed that the bashing and negative comments lessen when they broke up. People has lost interest now that they are no longer a couple. The break up will give them breathing space from negativeness and enough time to reassess if there is still a possibility of reconciliation later on.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 am

It's so heartbreaking to see the red bolded. If she thinks he loves her and he's a good guy then I think it's worth the sacrifice. I'm sure if she moves to Mia, JPG will propose.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:15 am

Why is everyone assuming Miami is where JP asked her to move to? We heard from them both that he wanted to go to LA and not stay in Miami. She was not ready to go to LA because it would mean they would be shuttling between his friends places. Miami was never talked about, we can assume but what was talked about is LA

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:16 am

I think the issue for Nikki is JP versus friends and family. To me....you will do whatever you need to do for the person you love and friends and family will be there for you regardless. Fear of the unknown. I think Nikki is choosing her friends and family over JP. I hope she does not live to regret it. Priorities change as you age and friends do not become as important as your own family.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 am

chinita wrote:It's so heartbreaking to see the red bolded.  If she thinks he loves her and he's a good guy then I think it's worth the sacrifice.  I'm sure if she moves to Mia, JPG will propose.  

I have been shocked how unwilling Nikki seems to move to Miami. To me it was a given that whoever he ended up with would move to be with Camila and him. Just as Molly to moved to Seattle to be with Jason. To ask a parent to move away from their child is not fair.

I think JPG was willing to do LA short term, but I don't see him ever wanting to not have his long term home base where Camila is. I respect him greatly for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:23 am

I am glad to see Nikki is still saying good things about JPG even though they aren't together. I love them both but honestly thought she would throw him under the bus and badmouth him after her IG post. At least she acknowledges he is a good guy. Something tells me they will air the CNN interview after the CT finale and maybe JPG also tells his side of what happened. If it was mutual then I think it's better off if they are apart. Now it makes sense why he posted that bday msg and why they gave t completely deleted all their memories. Deep down they probably still look at each other's Twitter and instagram even if they unfollowed each other. I think they will always have a bond because of the experiences they shared and maybe in the future they could be friends. It's ridiculous how people assumed Nikki posted that Instagram pic about wasting bet time because he posted a pic with Laura. Can't believe most of what you read even though it seems so convincing sometimes.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers