SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 am

chloep wrote:^^ That's such a bullocks rumor..Even if you'd think that he would have (unprotected) sex with Lisa, while knowing that he was going to propose to Sam... Just look at Lisa's Ig or the pics she it tagged in... Alcohol, alcohol and alcohol. That girl is not pregnant. (she also posts nice and sweet pics and notes about Blake and Sam all the time...)

I didn’t say it was true. Simply just wanted to share the biggest rumour currently happening and really you can still get pregnant even if you have protected sex but thats not the point.

Either way sorry to hit a nerve, wasn’t my intention just wanted to share something going around currently.

Last edited by nc77 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 am

chloep wrote:

@tal_ski: What an incredibly beautiful moment we were lucky enough to witness... I think the wise words of #Rumi says it all. #thebachelorau #love ❤️

Thanks chloep that says it all to me, all is well with them. I think channel 10 will announce a reunion show.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 am

nc77 wrote:
I didn’t say it was true. Simply just wanted to share the biggest rumour currently happening and really you can still get pregnant even if you have protected sex but thats not the point.

Either way sorry to hit a nerve, wasn’t my intention just wanted to share something going around currently.

We are glad you shared! yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:08 am

nc77 wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ That's such a bullocks rumor..Even if you'd think that he would have (unprotected) sex with Lisa, while knowing that he was going to propose to Sam... Just look at Lisa's Ig or the pics she it tagged in... Alcohol, alcohol and alcohol. That girl is not pregnant. (she also posts nice and sweet pics and notes about Blake and Sam all the time...)

I didn’t say it was true. Simply just wanted to share the biggest rumour currently happening and really you can still get pregnant even if you have unprotected sex but thats not the point.

Sorry, if I was a bit harsh. It wasn't directed at you. It's just so sad to see how incredibly nasty people are to them for no reason at all. no no I've been a follower of this franchise for so long and I know more BTS stuff than I probably should, but I never saw such a nasty reaction to a couple. Really, not even JP and Nikki. Even they had people sticking up for them. Blake and Sam do really not deserve this "reception". I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to for them.... no no Seriously, people are just being so dumb and nasty for no reason at all.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:13 am

chloep wrote:
nc77 wrote:

I didn’t say it was true. Simply just wanted to share the biggest rumour currently happening and really you can still get pregnant even if you have unprotected sex but thats not the point.

Sorry, if I was a bit harsh. It wasn't directed at you. It's just so sad to see how incredibly nasty people are to them for no reason at all.  no no  I've been a follower of this franchise for so long and I know more BTS stuff than I probably should, but I never saw such a nasty reaction to a couple. Really, not even JP and Nikki. Even they had people sticking up for them. Blake and Sam do really not deserve this "reception". I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to for them.... no no Seriously, people are just being so dumb and nasty for no reason at all.

No its alright, I understand and agree. The comments are completely unnecessary and ridiculous but honestly aren’t surprising. A lot of the time with shows like this I find the Australian public to be quite negative. Or at least the people who have positive views don’t comment nearly as much. But then again maybe people just really were rooting for Lisa and weren’t Sam fans. Either way the comments are uncalled for.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 am

Some of the other girls congratulating them:

Laurina: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/822338757514549982_25448125
Rachel: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/822366280862204736_1740831
Zoe: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/822350450757295383_195534438
Kat: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/822348451003676863_305797733

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to all our Aussie friends for keeping us posted on the play by play!! I enjoyed reading it all. Congrats to the couple. I hope all is well.

Did they have an ATFR last season?

Continue post show discussions in this thread.

GA, I just want to thank you for providing great oversight for this thread. I absolutely enjoyed all the differents points of view & the tolerance exhibited on this thread. So thank you again.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 am

AllAboutlove could you please embed episode 20 like you did with the rest of the episodes, this is the only way I could view it, and I really want to watch the final.
Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you are doing much appreciation to you.
Also, I am fascinated with your writing and description of Sam and Blake relationships.
Thank you again for all you do as well as the other members. Praying

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 am

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to all our Aussie friends for keeping us posted on the play by play!! I enjoyed reading it all. Congrats to the couple. I hope all is well.

Did they have an ATFR last season?

Continue post show discussions in this thread.

GA, I just want to thank you for providing great oversight for this thread. I absolutely enjoyed all the differents points of view & the tolerance exhibited on this thread. So thank you again.

I second that, things got pretty interesting on these threads early on on the season and GA helped guide us through some tricky situations.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:44 am

I don't remember things being so feral on fb last year, even though Ali was so popular, were they?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:49 am

I am so confused!

Plus, did 4 women leave Juan Pablo? I don't recall 4 leaving.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 am

atem wrote:I am so confused!  

Plus, did 4 women leave Juan Pablo?  I don't recall 4 leaving.  

Good point I can only remember Andi and Sharleen?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

+18
Phoenix
Brill
california90
Norcalgal
ilb123
chloep
atem
yvi123
Sundy
AEF
emusha