SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:AllAboutLove, just to back up your theory, here is the caption from Bachelor AU FB page: note they didn't say first rose to a final rose.

The Bachelor Australia wrote:
From the first rose, to the final dates. The moment has finally arrived. Who will Blake choose?

They never planned to go a final rose it seems

Exactly!!! They knew already! It is why they had a Women's Tell All... it is also why we hear SAM narrating at the end. IT was NEVER Blake's journey.. it was Sam's story from the get go.

The producers didn't even allow Blake to end narrate HIS OWN season. And then Blake says that the producer's kept him away from her?

Maybe they were trying to protect Sam? Maybe they knew something behind the scenes...

Ultimately, the end result (NO final rose) became part of how they had to edit the show and ONLY show us a Blake that is falling, falling, falling for Sam and then....???

South Africa... and we see a Blake who has fallen for ALL 3 girls. And Sam's comment to his mom about hoping Blake wasn't a douche..

Also, the statement says BLAKE broke it off.

Hmmm... Good theory... This is making me question literally everything.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:13 pm

hmmm i was thinking about what osher shared about the lions where he said they had to pretty much get out of there as soon as they can cos of approaching lions the proposal was a bit rushed maybe they kinda rushed out of there...the rose ceremony is usually at the very very end of everything right? maybe that's also a reason...dunno realy don't feel like i know anything for sure right now to be honest only that OSHER's hair is swannnkyyy and that i love chantal giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 pm

emusha wrote:hmmm i was thinking about what osher shared about the lions where he said they had to pretty much get out of there as soon as they can cos of approaching lions the proposal was a bit rushed maybe they kinda rushed out of there...the rose ceremony is usually at the very very end of everything right? maybe that's also a reason...dunno realy don't feel like i know anything for sure right now to be honest only that OSHER's hair is swannnkyyy and that i love chantal giggling

The lion thing still doesn't change the fact that there was no rose present next to Blake at the FRC when Lisa walked towards Blake she would see no rose.. This never happens on TB, they have a formula for this, whether TB proposes or doesn't even give a rose, Brad's S1, the rose is still present.

The lion thing couldn't have happened twice... and so if it happened with Sam the rose would just be left on a table in the background or something. There wasn't a rose at all. For Lisa either to see.

My other theory: I thought this may be because Blake had made it known to everyone that this was NOT about giving a girl a rose finding THE ONE and so he didn't want a rose present at all since to him it was not a competition.

He could have told the producer's this and they in turn told the girls that there won't be a rose since he wants to do something different for the one he loves.

The producers could have given the girls any reason really, including lions or aesthetics, or it would take away from the peen arch displays????

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 pm

So I analysed the positive vs. negatives concerning Blake's proposal and one thing above all else stood out:

Blake says: I have no doubts, no doubts

.... double negative, said twice

He was trying to convince himself
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So I analysed the positive vs. negatives concerning Blake's proposal and one thing above all else stood out:

But he didn't have to propose, I was not happy when I heard there was going to be a proposal. I wonder whether the pressure of having a long drawn engagement got to him. He really should have just done a commitment similar to Tim, I think that really helps take the pressure of potential failure off the couple.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The producers could have given the girls any reason really, including lions or aesthetics, or it would take away from the peen arch displays????

#bestresonfornoroseEVAAAA cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So I analysed the positive vs. negatives concerning Blake's proposal and one thing above all else stood out:

But he didn't have to propose, I was not happy when I heard there was going to be a proposal. I wonder whether the pressure of having a long drawn engagement got to him. He really should have just done a commitment similar to Tim, I think that really helps take the pressure of potential failure off the couple.

Maybe the production team (also known as BUNDA) coerced him to do so. They showed us Sam going to Bunda and trying on the very same ring. Maybe because of Tim and Anna still being together... they thought why not up the ante and make it about the PROPOSAL since that is the true end to a fairy tale. A commitment ring wouldn't suffice for this fairy tale ending. Blake fell for Sam (and maybe others but I believe he did fall for her, many reasons there) and I think he also got swept up in the fairy tale. This is not a guy who had much experiences in the area of romance and exotic locale. His mouth is open most of the time in South Africa as everything is unbelievable. Only on the normal dates does he look comfortable or when he is with Sam, since she made him, as he always said from the get go, feel like he could be himself, which is not sophisticated, etc. So maybe he agreed with Production Team about no rose, just a proposal ending and the production team coached Sam to keep talking about babies, and family, etc. She is the only one who says the word "husband" on the show. And so production team is super happy that their Bachie was all up for BUNDA BUNDA in AFRICA and how he was so, so sure. He had convinced himself by then she was IT for him. Then the proposal, it is all over, and then Production freaking out and Blake broke it off because well... you know the girl whose life story we basically watched called "The Life of Sam?" yah well.. he broke it off with her! Whether either or both is to blame, mostly the show itself probably), there is definitely some heavy coaching/editing going on. The clues were so, so easy to find. The nail polish? Everything was there... little trail of crumbs (aka SC)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:26 pm

This thread is locked as it obviously doesn't apply anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

+18
Phoenix
Brill
california90
Norcalgal
ilb123
chloep
atem
yvi123
Sundy
AEF
emusha