SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Jenny hugs him and said take care of Lisa and Sachelle, IM because they found something in tim, they show Lisa crying, hence the s/cap

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Lisa is falling for him. She was crying while saying the goodbyes.

I'm going with
AprilB
Sachelle
Lisa
Trisha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 pm

I knew it was April!

Boy, I want to know what makes her want to bail though. It must be something major.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 pm

I don't think she was crying because of him. She was crying because her good friend left (Jenny). IMO

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 pm

I have to wait 2 hours to see it? Why?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 pm

atem wrote:I knew it was April!  

Boy, I want to know what makes her want to bail though.  It must be something major.

She left the cabana party and went to the water to collect her thoughts. So I'm thinking she'll have a hard time watching the other girls with Tim, or listening to other's 1 on 1 dates?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:07 pm

atem wrote:I have to wait 2 hours to see it?  Why?

Why ? where does it say that? Maybe for West coast viewers
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:I knew it was April!  

Boy, I want to know what makes her want to bail though.  It must be something major.

She left the cabana party and went to the water to collect her thoughts. So I'm thinking she'll have a hard time watching the other girls with Tim, or listening to other's 1 on 1 dates?

But, that's at the point of where there's only 3. I really do believe her when she tells him she wants to go home.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:I have to wait 2 hours to see it?  Why?

Why ? where does it say that? Maybe for West coast viewers

sophienette put up the link. I went there and it says that I can watch in about 2 hrs. I live in the US, Colorado.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:10 pm

She must think he won't pick her? and she's totally into him. She said on the beach paraphrasing, i think it's something good and it ends before it happens or something like that, she knows she signed up for this, but it's harder than she thought

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She must think he won't pick her? and she's totally into him. She said on the beach paraphrasing, i think it's something good and it ends before it happens or something like that, she knows she signed up for this, but it's harder than she thought

Yeah, I can see that being a reason.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:18 pm

I really like that April repeated more than once that she knew what she signed up for, but it's difficult. I think when she talks about leaving later towards the end of the season, it's basically a similar situation to this. It's clear she's into him. I would imagine that it would be very difficult to kind of be on your own with no contact to loved ones and falling for a guy that has other relationships. I think it would be terrifying to be in the F3 or F2 and not knowing what will happen. For some people their first instinct would be to run. Maybe after voicing her concerns Tim calms her fears and she decides to stay. I guess for me I would just be shocked if she actually left.

Kaylynn is just crazy. The look in her eyes sometimes kind of freaks me out laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
Aunties_Love
jojo47
sbolduc
tigertiz
officeRules