SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 am

Kiss FM are reporting on the radio that New Idea has a done deal

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 am

Maybe Sam's missing engagement ring is with Louise and we will now get an ATFR. He is going to look even worse after denying it. He might as well get paid for this last part of the story. I feel very bad for Sam and all the girls, I am sure they will feel betrayed

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:35 am

Such a set up....every Friday big news ready to break sheeeeeeeeeesh.... good script for sure...

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 am

I am definitely Team Sam...but come on....how can any gal think it's normal for a guy to propose and then not to want to jump her bones after lusting after her for months. And now this with Louise... just seems so scripted by all...

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:21 am

sharkie wrote:I am definitely Team Sam...but come on....how can any gal think it's normal for a guy to propose and then not to want to jump her bones after lusting after her for months.     And now this with Louise...   just seems so scripted by all...

If Sam was naive, then I am not sure what that makes Louise....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:26 am

Why did Blake tweet that? It doesn't make sense. That is his real twitter too btw. He set it up pre Bach.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:57 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:Why did Blake tweet that?  It doesn't make sense. That is his real twitter too btw. He set it up pre Bach.

So dirtystreetpie do you think the rumours are true?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:59 am

This is Blake's real Twitter account. He confirmed it long before TBAU. The only person he is following is TheBachelorAU

Here's his tweet...
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 41 Bg10
Source: https://twitter.com/BlakeGarvey

This thing is a mess. Everyone is getting played... 

ETA: I find it odd that instead of saying "these claims are 100% false" he asks a question instead?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:08 am

It just keeps going.. Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sks Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:10 am

Its been quite a S***storm so maybe Louise came to her senses??? Could be that the relationship ended before it even started...

sks

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 am

WOW Blake is a liar, he said on an interview that he was not seeing any of the other girls as he needed some space etcc and i knew it since the day sam and lisa unfollowed louise on instagram that it was her! she was seeing blake! Which he was talking to for the past 6 weeks after dumping Sam. I dont understand why Louise will do that to her friend Sam??!! Lisa will obviously reject his offer so he went to Louise...Poor Sam I feel so sad for Sam.. When we thought this was coming to an end...it just begins!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 am

I won't believe any of it until Louise confirms it herself. I think the media just have no idea so they're sleuthing around online looking for anything that sounds even halfway plausible. I don't trust New Idea, they've been in trouble for making up stories before and running with them. I guess we shall see though.
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack