SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:41 pm

see2love wrote:Moves to Tuesday from next week according to the twitter handle

Sorry, but I don't get why would they do that? That's a drastic change.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Reileigh and Trish on the boat

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Lisa kills me. I love her laugh out loud

Me too! laugh out loud

the link is working now?!

Me three!!! They are trying to make her seem like the bitch, but it is hard since everything she says is right on and what I am thinking.

Tim says that he is attracted to both Trish and Raleigh. I don't see it with either of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

It's working for me! I live in Colorado.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

atem wrote:

Sorry, but I don't get why would they do that?  That's a drastic change.  

Probably due to hockey Smiley
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Link is working!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Did he kiss April or did they talk or just swing?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:

Sorry, but I don't get why would they do that?  That's a drastic change.  

Probably due to hockey Smiley

Then why not have it on Tue is the first place?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Who got the rose on group date and I swea they skipped his alone time with April after kaylln talked to him

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Tim is saying all the right things about both of them, but says he wants to see if there is anything deeper there with both of them...kind of like saying the equivalent of things are progressing slower than with others. I don't see it with either, but he has to pick one for this date...although, I think he would happily send both home.

And the rose goes to...Commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

They skipped the swing cap alone time with April. I missed the group date rose too? Not sure what happened

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They skipped the swing cap alone time with April. I missed the group date rose too? Not sure what happened

I didn't see the group date rose either. Are we sure there was one given out?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Metronomy
RizBiz
jojo47
Brill
northernviewer