SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:45 pm

I could easily do a modified version of this challenge. But with a few added things like small amounts of chocolate included and lots of fruit. Maybe I'll do that.

My real question is if Catherine is doing this too of if Sean is all on his own.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Thanks for reminding me to post the picture

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:48 pm

^Yummy. The Nutella mainly, but I guess Sean too. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:57 pm

I prefer the long ring-adorned fingers!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm

I think his challenge is doable, I am excited to join but you hear from me I might have passed out!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm

@clmgiudici: Taking a shower in the middle of the day is confusing. To continue pampering or not to continue pampering?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:05 pm

^She shoulda skipped the shower and used that nice big tub of theirs. And I'll let you all use your imaginations about her being alone in said tub or not.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Taking a shower in the middle of the day is confusing. To continue pampering or not to continue pampering?

Oh please good taste although i am the President of "the dirty old ladies club" prevent me from going there. cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:15 pm

^^ I won't comment on the shower or bath...cause I'm trying to be a "proper" lady!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Can you guys please leave your dirty thoughts to after business hours on the west coast? I'm trying to be stealth at work but my giggles and smiles are giving me away. giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:18 pm

I really, really, really want to make a joke about the mid-day shower and Sean's challenge thing but I'll refrain.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Well he is doing cardio 6 days a week. #thereisaidit

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost