SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:42 pm

^ Thank you for taking one for the team and saying it. giggling #ItsTrueToo

And see, it would be easy for Cat to be taking part in the challenge too. Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Damn her..

50% off any @oradelphine handbag or accessory when you use code: LOWERADELPHINE at checkout until 10/27! 50% off people!#loweprices #fallfashion by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I want that bag. Like really, really want it. Dang it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:29 pm

@clmgiudici: Love this classic National Anthem tonight Smiley Makes me smile. Beautiful and reminds me of Titanic... #SFvsSTL

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm

umngirl wrote:I want that bag. Like really, really want it. Dang it.

Same here and I feel your pain.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I want that bag. Like really, really want it. Dang it.

Same here and I feel your pain.

If only it wasn't so expensive to start with. I could totally pull it off with the 50% discount.

Also, I like the look of her only wearing her wedding ring.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:47 pm

^^^ Yes, it's lovely all on its own as she dresses down and settles in to watch the baseball game with man who gave it to her. (Sigh)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

You don't think they sent it to her (gratis) in exchange for promotion?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:57 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Yes, it's lovely all on its own as she dresses down and settles in to watch the baseball game with man who gave it to her. (Sigh)

They are watching football. There is no baseball. Gotta get some football in after seeing very little yesterday.

jcrbil wrote:You don't think they sent it to her (gratis) in exchange for promotion?

Oh of course they did. That's why she posted about it. She most likely gets some other kickback too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:59 pm

^^^Definitely. The 50% off code starts with Lowe! The bag she has though is not on their site. Or I couldn't find it.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ Yes, it's lovely all on its own as she dresses down and settles in to watch the baseball game with man who gave it to her. (Sigh)

They are watching football. There is no baseball. Gotta get some football in after seeing very little yesterday.

jcrbil wrote:You don't think they sent it to her (gratis) in exchange for promotion?

Oh of course they did. That's why she posted about it. She most likely gets some other kickback too.

Lol Too many SFvsSTL games for me!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 pm

^I couldn't find it either. Perhaps I'll ask her about it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost