SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:03 am

Love the picture of them on swing. Thanks for posting!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 am

Lovebirds on a their love swing :swinginglove . Happy humpday Seancatters.
Mission for the week.
1. capture Grandson when not doing massive senior in high school homework,
2. Get new avi made
3. Cat's lap is getting tired
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:39 pm

HalLOWEen

@clmgiudici: My in-flight entertainment: Casper and Hocus Pocus. Getting ready for HalLOWEen!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm

She has already landed too

@clmgiudici: I'm excited for some proper Asian food this trip. San Fran, you better bring it!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 pm

@SeanLowe09: This is so great... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Must Love Doogs (BG, H, Dx2)October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month so think about adopting a couple fur babies to love on! // @milkandhoneyboutique faux fur jacket available to love on too Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 pm

What's with the doggies  Huh Sean, you have me wondering why this is on your non blog.  no idea
As far as Cat's concerned, that Mrs. Lowe is stunning and her fur babies don't look too bad either?
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:33 pm

@clmgiudici: Leave it to a Filipino to have a karaoke machine in their house. Just got 100 on Madonna Borderline. Patting myself on the shoulder pads Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm

^oh yes, it's true. my parent's will probably upgrade theirs soon. giggling

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:49 pm

@clmgiudici: And 100 on Frank's Fly Me To The Moon. This machine must be broken.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Aww!
calebrexius: Filmed with these two little lovebirds in Dallas last week. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to Caleb, the video will be released in a few weeks. Sean and Catherine should be tweeting them out.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Can't wait. I'm so excited to see the video.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost