SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hey Glam Squad! Win these sassy @sickysworld sunnies for your sexy self All ya gotta do: 1) Follow @sickysworld 2) Tag a friend in the comment space below before Friday 5pmCT 3) Wait to hear the good news about your (potentially) new shades! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Gorgeous...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

I've always thought Catherine was stunning but I never realized what perfect lips this girl has. Wow! Sean you're one lucky guy, but then you know that.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

@clmgiudici: Teal is back! Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Throwback to Bangs and Beans #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 pm

catherinegiudici: The SF Gs
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Thank goodness Marms time!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh darn! I was seriously in Union Square this morning but now I'm back on the other side of the Bay. She picked a good time to visit with all the World Series excitement going on (although if she plans to go, tickets are no less than $600 for standing room! Rolling Eyes)

She'll probably get her Chinese food fix today since China town is in that area.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:27 pm

^^ Yup, she's in China town.
catherinegiudici: Dim Sum with a side of Reflexology.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:07 pm

@clmgiudici: Missing my honey muchisimo... @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm

@clmgiudici: Cowabunga, dude. #bart

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Cowabunga, dude. #bart

Did she see a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on the BART?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost